We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A drinks question

Somerset, United...
Level Contributor
287 posts
Save Topic
A drinks question

Off to Kalamaki in the summer and we normally take a couple of bottles of duty free for our room whilst sitting on the balcony. Do the supermarkets sell tonic ( love a G @ T before venturing out in the evening ) ? Also as much as I enjoy the Greek mythos I love a pint of strongbow to quell the thirst- do the bars sell it Kalamaki on draft ( not bottle ) and if so how much please ?

Thanks for your help

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Argassi, Zakynthos
Level Contributor
3,663 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A drinks question

You can get tonic in the shops. Make sure you get your spirits over here, they're quite pricey in Zante. Even the "duty free" in the UK airports are quite expensive compared to UK supermarkets so it might be worth packing a bottle of your favourite in your case if you've got the spare weight.

Can't help with the strongbow question, no doubt someone will know.

Milton Keynes...
Destination Expert
for Argassi
Level Contributor
5,296 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: A drinks question

A couple of bars do draught strongbow in Argassi so assume a few will do this in Kalamaki.4 euros a pint but worth it as a thirst quencher.

halesowen
Level Contributor
224 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: A drinks question

It seemed like I was asking this question, those are the two drinks that I have. Its been a couple of years since we went to Kalamaki but going back again this September. You can definitely get the tonic and strongbow in supermarkets. I'm not 100% sure about it being on draught though but thinking about it the Iguana bar did it if I remember rightly and Im hoping there will be many more this year too. Let us know if you go before us.

Gateshead
Level Contributor
519 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: A drinks question

You can defo get strongbow in the bars, if not on draft then in a can - Mmmm a frozen glass full of ice filled with golden fizzy cider lol - roll on 29th August x

Edited: 18 June 2013, 19:24
mcr
Level Contributor
316 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: A drinks question

Pretty sure drunk corner have strongbow

6. Re: A drinks question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Kalamaki
Recent Conversations