We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

caretta beach, kalamaki

Level Contributor
286 posts
1 review
Save Topic
caretta beach, kalamaki

We are staying at the Marelen in August for two weeks. I really like the look of the Caretta Beach waterpark for my two young children. Can someone please tell me how much it would be for the day? Is food and drink included in the price as this hotel is an all inclusive? Thanksu

mcr
Level Contributor
306 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: caretta beach, kalamaki

read somewhere its 15 euros a day , but weekly passes available , think you just buy drinks as hotel let none guest into there bars etc

Level Contributor
286 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: caretta beach, kalamaki

Do you know how much for children or how much a weekly pass is? I think I read somewhere that both food and drink were included in the admission price, not too sure though. Can anyone advise whether or not it is actually good there?

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
598 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: caretta beach, kalamaki

It all depends on the age of your children. The slides at Caretta Beach are not open at the same time they rotate them due to staff. It's small and limited. However it's on your doors step and you won't have to pay for a taxi.

If your children are 8+ then Sarakinado Water Village is the only real option. You can get coach trips ( not from your tour operator) for around €18 for adults from local tour companies.

Level Contributor
286 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: caretta beach, kalamaki

My kids are 4 and 7 years.

Can you advise me of the prices at caretta beach and the food and drink system while there please? Thanks

England
Level Contributor
446 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: caretta beach, kalamaki

Price is 15 euros. This includes all food (buffet) and drink. Open to non residents. Part of the AI that is killing the resort!

notts
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: caretta beach, kalamaki

Hi Bronte,there was a offer on until 30th june~ adults 15e and children 10e with access to restaurant for free food and unlimited soft drinks and free beer on tap (help yourself) while on the waterpark,if you have access to facebook try caretta beach page for more recent offers hope this helps.

Level Contributor
286 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: caretta beach, kalamaki

I can understand that. We are staying self catering at the marelen and will eat out every night of our two week stay, can't wait to try the local restaurants. We personally do not like all inclusive but if lunch is included while we're there they we will try it.

Level Contributor
286 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: caretta beach, kalamaki

Thanks. I have looked on their facebook page, unfortunately no details of offers to non residents or even prices etc. I emailed caretta only to get an email back to say call at the hotel and we would be provided with info then. However, we do like to plan ahead and know if this is going to be worth while.

Thanks Bronte

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
319 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: caretta beach, kalamaki

maybe put a post on their fb page, if they dont reply somebody else may know

Level Contributor
286 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: caretta beach, kalamaki