We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mytours... Avoid at all costs!

Twickenham
Level Contributor
2 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Mytours... Avoid at all costs!

Mytours, a excursion operator next door to The Olive Tree restaurant...

Avoid at all costs as these people will rip you off... They promise to give the best price for all trips and excursions.

Wanting to book a trip for 14 people for the water village. Went to Mytours and asked for the price... They gave a price of €16 per

person. After paying and receiving our recept, we thought we had a pretty good deal... A few hours later, the jumped up manager, his name is Alex, bursts into our hotel demanding another €3 per head, shouting "we can't do this trip for this trip. After some arguing, and after me phoning the police saying that Mytours are trying to rip uss off, the manager then offers

to meet with us the next day for a "fight" I could not believe my ears. AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
386 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mytours... Avoid at all costs!

I've used MyTours many times in previous years for on and off island excursions and never had a problem.. Last year our half day shipwreck cruise was cancelled at dockside as the sea was too choppy for the smaller boat to go out and we were offered a refund or the option to go on the full day cruise for the same price. That said, we only ever used the Argassi office and this year in Kalamaki we only went on one and used Cavo Grosso who were very friendly.

Mentioned in this post
Argassi
Argassi
Zakynthos, Greece
Kalamaki
Kalamaki
Zakynthos, Greece
County Meath...
Level Contributor
3,311 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mytours... Avoid at all costs!

I have to agree with you Graysautos,we had a bad experience with them back in 2011......

In 2012 we booked with Pat in Eurosky,think Pat has left now though. We found them to be the most genuine.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
359 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mytours... Avoid at all costs!

Sorry im gonna have to disagree we used them last week and got a really good deal for the waterpark I would recommend to anyone. Sorry u didnt receive the same experience as us

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
336 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mytours... Avoid at all costs!

We normally use Cavo Grosso & Eurosky for our trips. Dont think we have used Mytours at all but thanks for the tip.

MARY99: Yes Pat has left Eurosky at the end of the 2011 season. She had some personal issues that she had to deal with, but I did like booking with her, She was always straight with us. Never had a problem either with her or Eurosky.

Edited: 06 July 2013, 14:16
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Mytours... Avoid at all costs!

hello there this is ALEX him self i'm the manager of Mythos Travel next to the Olive Tree resurant just like the man above said.

Now its good to let your friends know the whole story and not say whatever you like here ..

1st of all you been talking about me for the water park for 5-6 days before you book it..you knew I was the manager and you knew the price would have been 19 euros instead of 22 that it normally costed (which i was of course willing to keep that deal never ever changed it since i'm a man of my honnor) and you also knew 18 was the entrence price

2nd you and your intelligent friend came here and bought the ticket from my assistence who was new in the job and lied to him tellin him i said 16 euros to you. he belived you and gave you the ticket whitch was written for the ticket book and means nothing till i pass it in the computer system

so i come back at work at 7-7:30 and i take the ticket book to pass the ticket in the system and i see that ticket with 16 euros price which just can't be valid so I have to do something for it... I leave my job and i come to the hotel to let you know so that there is no issues with it..

i went to the hotel and in the reception they told me they know that group and that you were eating so the man suggested to call your friend so we could have a nice little chat...

Your friend comesmoody and arrogant in there and tells me he is eating and that I should return back after 1 hour and all I said was I'm working till 12 o clock its 4 minuts walking distence and come by the office to either get your money back if you didn't want to pay 19 euros or either pay the rest of the 3 euros per person so i don't really see how i tried to rip you off

after that you and your other 3 friends came at the office thinking that you could do whatever you want there and again i told you there will be no water park for you with that price so i was suggesting to either give you your money back or either pay the extra 3 euros (my assistance was even asking me that he pays the 3 euros difference so that there is no issues since he should have first ask me and confirm but the truth is I don't really like people who don't keep their word and try to lie on us infront of our faces ..I said earlier I'm a man of my honnor)

anyways I was the one who even asked you to call the police because I couldn't sand you anymore and your other two friends were saying that you were being stupid to my collegue..anyway you got your money back son nobody tried to rip anyone off at least from our side

you after started to heavily swear on me and tell me that back in uk you and your other friend would kill me so I said to you that i'm in my work and if you want to talk like that meet me outside of there since you were such a taugh guy....

Now the funniest thing here is that you did all that to don't play 19 euros for this trip which after all this I was still willing to give you since i'm a nice co-operative man ..... and you booked it down the road for 20 euros...Seriously man how does that even sound??

PS sorry to tell you but i got 1000 more costumers from bizzaro grande and they are all adorable.With people like you i don't want to deal and next time give people proper feedback!!

3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Mytours... Avoid at all costs!

EurosSky co-oparates with My Tours as they don't have their own boats and coaches so If you have been on trips with them you have been with My Tours :)

chorley
Level Contributor
120 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Mytours... Avoid at all costs!

Just read all about this story from both sides,GRAYSAUTOS You should tell the truth and not slag off Mytours.You where just trying to get something for nowt.

chorley
Level Contributor
120 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Mytours... Avoid at all costs!

Ps i have never booked or had anything to do with Mytours.Just wanted to set records straight that i believe Mytours side of the story

3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Mytours... Avoid at all costs!

thank you very much sir.... Mr GRAYSAUTOS and his friend have got personal issues with me and he promised to do everything to destroy me and my company but apparently he don't know that we sends 1000s of people on our trips daily who are well satisfied and i will pesonlay send this link to few of those cosumers who have added me on facebook since they loved me and My Tours trips...

another thing is our company is the only one in the island who treat comstumers with the best way and inform them about everything happens and always willing to help on the best way either that mean get refund of the money or change date if nececery and sometimes if my trips are fully booked and they cannot do it on another day with my company,I personaly even send them in the other agencies just to see them happy while other people doing the same job wouldn't even bother

3 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Mytours... Avoid at all costs!

Best tour ever.a pleasant trip with nice guides. We saw best places around zakynthos and were swimming in the most colorful water you can see.

Thank you mytours:)

Get answers to your questions about Kalamaki