We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

We are thinking about buying ...

Which Kalamaki hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Topic
We are thinking about buying ...

... our beach towels when we arrive in Kalamaki this year, leaving more room in the suitcase for the essentials ... such as my shoes.

Has anyone got any experience of buying beach towels whilst in the resort ?

If so, any clues on prices and where to buy them, etc would be most helpful.

Thanks and yammas ....

Milton Keynes...
Destination Expert
for Argassi
Level Contributor
4,964 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: We are thinking about buying ...

beach towels though not the greatest quality can be bought in most supermarkets in resort and only cost about five euros.we used to buy them and just dump them at the end of our holiday as they are so cheap.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,683 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: We are thinking about buying ...

Agree with the above, they are typically 5 or 6 Euros, and the quality is not very good but they do the job while on holiday, we have also generally left them in the resort as opposed to bringing them home.

shrewsbury
Level Contributor
174 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: We are thinking about buying ...

We still always take just one nice fluffy beach towel each as I find it holds the luggage better packed on top of each suitcase! Then first thing I do when we arrive (after ordering up the mythos at hotel bar), is pop over the road to the supermarket and buy 2 towels and a Lilo which costs 20 euros!!

I believe some hotels do have beach towels to hire, so perhaps you could check out this option?

4. Re: We are thinking about buying ...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 May 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Kalamaki