We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bitzaro Grande Email Address

Which Kalamaki hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ely, United Kingdom
10 posts
Save Topic
Bitzaro Grande Email Address

Does anyone have the email address for the Bitzazro Grande? The one on the website just keeps rejecting and pinging back to me. Thanks

cambridgeshire
Level Contributor
256 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bitzaro Grande Email Address

You could always e Mail Petra at Bitzaro palace bifiloexe@otenet.gr and ask her if she will pass it on. (both hotels are owned by same family).

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
842 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bitzaro Grande Email Address

Bizaro Grande website including email contact details can be found here bitzarohotels.gr/grande-contact-us.zakynthos

Ely, United Kingdom
10 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bitzaro Grande Email Address

Hi

Still having problems with email. Just wont send to Bitzaro and pings back after 24hrs.

I think I may need to phone instead. I was hoping to discuss room option with them.

Maybe I will try from home as been sending emails from work.

Halesowen, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Bitzaro Grande Email Address

I too have been looking for their email address. The "Bitzaro group of hotels" website seems to have disappeared, or am I just looking in the wrong place ?

5. Re: Bitzaro Grande Email Address

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 09:17
Get answers to your questions about Kalamaki