We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

speed/glass bottom boat trip

Level Contributor
286 posts
1 review
Save Topic
speed/glass bottom boat trip

Hi I have heard about the boat out to the turtles which is a bit like a speed boat with a glass bottom? Wondered if anyone had any prices on this for a family of 4 please?

Milton Keynes...
Destination Expert
for Argassi
Level Contributor
5,319 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: speed/glass bottom boat trip

i assume you mean the kamelia 2 which leaves from agios sostis.it actually does two trips.one is priced at 28 euros.turtle spotting,swimming stop at marathonisi island,keri caves stop for photos then hydrofoil speed rush.the 2nd trip is 25 euros exactly the same but does not go to keri caves.not certain but maybe less for children. ?????.you will be able to book the trip at the tour shops in resort and they will tell you if children get a reduced rate.

Level Contributor
286 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: speed/glass bottom boat trip

Yes I assume thats it. Is there a few travel shops which sell this trip?

Milton Keynes...
Destination Expert
for Argassi
Level Contributor
5,319 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: speed/glass bottom boat trip

yes there are a few dotted around the resort.apparently its a fantastic boat,but very strange looking thing.dont book the trip through your reps as you will be charged a lot more.

Level Contributor
286 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: speed/glass bottom boat trip

Yes I have seen it on you tube. Apparently it gets you back to the island in no time on return. What is the photo option you mentioned firstly?

Milton Keynes...
Destination Expert
for Argassi
Level Contributor
5,319 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: speed/glass bottom boat trip

its just an extra bit of time to see keri caves and take photos of them.(excuse non use of caps,lappie cant do them for some reason)

Level Contributor
286 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: speed/glass bottom boat trip

What do you mean by non use of caps?

Level Contributor
286 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: speed/glass bottom boat trip

Yes I get what you mean re reading this comment

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
325 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: speed/glass bottom boat trip

All the above sounds about right with the prices. We use Cavo Grosso ( A local travel agency in Zante. They do claim to be fully insured & I believe them but then even if they were not, surely you'd be covered with your own travel insurance. Just a thought.

5 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: speed/glass bottom boat trip

We did this trip last year. Can't remember how much it was, less than e100 I think but not sure if my youngest (6yo) was free.

The trip was really good, there aren't too many people on the boat and we spotted a turtle almost straight away, both above and below the water.

Level Contributor
286 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: speed/glass bottom boat trip

Was that for 2 adults and 2 children? Where did you book this trip please?

Get answers to your questions about Kalamaki
Recent Conversations