We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Antonis apartments and pool bar question

Newcastle
Level Contributor
332 posts
169 reviews
Save Topic
Antonis apartments and pool bar question

Has anyone stayed in a 2 bed apartment in Block B (the newer block) of Antonis apartments?

Just wanting reassurance that both bedrooms are covered with air conditioning....just looked at some pics that show air conditioning unit on wall in one bedroom but not in the other.....just want to make sure both bedrooms will be nice and cool as we are going in August and want to pay the extra for air conditioning.

Also.......do fridges have a freezer compartment in them (for making/keeping ice cubes).

Hope someone can help. Thanks in advance.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
48 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Antonis apartments and pool bar question

Stayed in antonis for four years, I know that the fridge does have a freezer section, not entirely sure about the air con as I've never stayed in their 2 bedroom apartments. Hopefully someone else will know. Amazing place only came back on Monday.

Newcastle
Level Contributor
332 posts
169 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Antonis apartments and pool bar question

Thank you very much for your reply ref freezer. Hope someone can help with air con question 😊

scotland
Level Contributor
156 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Antonis apartments and pool bar question

Hi we have stayed here and loved it.we stayed in the older block tho,but it had air conditioning so I would have thought the new block would have it to,enjoy!!!

scotland
Level Contributor
156 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Antonis apartments and pool bar question

Hi we have stayed here and loved it.we stayed in the older block tho,but it had air conditioning so I would have thought the new block would have it to,enjoy!!!

Newcastle
Level Contributor
332 posts
169 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Antonis apartments and pool bar question

New block has air con I know but pics I've seen look like only 1 bedroom has the air con on the wall so just wondered if it was adequate for both rooms or whether we may need a fan as well

Strathaven, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Antonis apartments and pool bar question

Air con unit is in the kitchen area in the apartment we had , you had to leave the bedroom doors open , wasn't a problem though

Newcastle
Level Contributor
332 posts
169 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Antonis apartments and pool bar question

Thank you, so long as both rooms are cool I'm happy 😊

8. Re: Antonis apartments and pool bar question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 July 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Kalamaki
Recent Conversations