We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Do taxis take 5 persons

s yorks
Level Contributor
37 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Do taxis take 5 persons

I've been to other Greek Islands and taxis for family of 5 have been no problem do Zante taxis allow 5 in a car ??

Milton Keynes...
Destination Expert
for Argassi
Level Contributor
5,324 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Do taxis take 5 persons

Think you may struggle with luggage etc,though they do some amazing things with bungie cords.Kalamaki is only about ten minutes away from the airport so two taxi's would not cost much at all.

CARDIFF U.K.
Destination Expert
for Gran Canaria, Alykes, Alykanas
Level Contributor
6,661 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Do taxis take 5 persons

Mate of mine took a taxi up to Alykanas recently, 4 large adults, 4 year old complete with buggy, 5 suitcases, and all hand luggage in one taxi. As Pete says a length of rope and a few bungy things and they were on their way in no time l.o.l.

England
Level Contributor
480 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Do taxis take 5 persons

There are a few 7 seater taxis now. So you might pick up one of those at the airport.

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Argassi, Zakynthos
Level Contributor
3,688 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Do taxis take 5 persons

Its amazing what they can get in the taxis there. i've never seen one lose any luggage yet.

If they think they can't get you all in they'll just sort you between 2 taxis.

5. Re: Do taxis take 5 persons

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 July 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Kalamaki
Recent Conversations