We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Changing currency

Which Kalamaki hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hampshire
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Changing currency

Does anybody know if it is better to change money over here or once you get to the resort? Thank you

Tonypandy, United...
Level Contributor
290 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Changing currency

Exchange rate was pretty much the same there as it is here when we went in June. Plenty of places you can change money plus your hotel will possibly change for you.

Guildford, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Changing currency

I got 1.24 over here yesterday ...I don't think you will get that in resort

UK
Level Contributor
1,163 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Changing currency

Definitely change before you go. For the last few years the rate's been a lot worse in Zante. In june it was €1-16 there, I got €1-20 before we went. A big difference!!

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
359 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Changing currency

Change it in the uk better rate than in kalamaki at the moment!

Milton Keynes...
Destination Expert
for Argassi
Level Contributor
4,976 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Changing currency

Change in UK when i was in Argassi rate was 5 cents to pound less in resort and even heard some resorts 6 cents less.Does not sound much but on £1000.Its 50 to 60 euros more at home.A good night out paid for.

Orpington, United...
Level Contributor
85 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Changing currency

Got back from Zante this week. Rate being offered in Kalamaki is 1.20 to the pound. HTH

7. Re: Changing currency

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Kalamaki
Recent Conversations