We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kardamena, Kavos, or Faliraki?

Galway
Level Contributor
38 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Kardamena, Kavos, or Faliraki?

Hi,

Myself and boyfriend are thinking of heading of going to one of the Greek islands, and want to stay in a lively location, both of us are in our early twenties.

Can anyone help me out with regards which island is more lively?

Thanks for any replies

Kos
Level Contributor
2,012 posts
235 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kardamena, Kavos, or Faliraki?

I would think Kavos would be the more lively....depends on when you are travelling....Kardamena is lively in July and August....rest of the time it is quieter...not sure any more about Faliraki, used to be the rowdiest but now not sure...

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
4,513 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kardamena, Kavos, or Faliraki?

Have you considered throwing Laganas (Zakynthos) into the mix too?

Galway
Level Contributor
38 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Kardamena, Kavos, or Faliraki?

Thank you for the replies, ya I would consider Laganas too, thinking of going end of june or early july

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kardamena, Kavos, or Faliraki?

Hi there

And what about either Malia or Hersonissos on the north coast of Crete? - both are big party resorts but it's easy to find more laid back areas in both places too.

Galway
Level Contributor
38 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Kardamena, Kavos, or Faliraki?

Thanks for the reply, been to both places in Crete, so want to try a different island but Crete is lovely.

6. Re: Kardamena, Kavos, or Faliraki?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2012, 12:18
Get answers to your questions about Kardamena
Recent Conversations