We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Porto Bello Royal for Summer 2012 - which UK tour operator?

Rochester, United...
9 posts
Save Topic
Porto Bello Royal for Summer 2012 - which UK tour operator?

Please can anyone advise. My husband and I were looking to book the Porto Bello Royal hotel for Summer 2012. It was and still is for this Summer an Atlantica hotel which can be booked via Thomson holidays. However Atlantica are no longer listing this hotel for next year and neither are Thomson.

Which UK tour operator can I book this through for July 2012?

Kos
Level Contributor
2,030 posts
235 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Porto Bello Royal for Summer 2012 - which UK tour operator?

Maybe an idea is book direct or via the internet, with hotels4u.com or booking.com and book your flight direct with Easyjet or ryanair, or jet2 depends of where you are travelling from...have your tried thomas Cook...

Rochester, United...
9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Porto Bello Royal for Summer 2012 - which UK tour operator?

I want to book through a uk tour operator, it used to be listed with thomson only. It was an atlantica hotel and is no longer so cannot find out what chain it belongs to now or their own website address. Want to book as a package rather than direct.

Bedfordshire, UK
Level Contributor
9 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Porto Bello Royal for Summer 2012 - which UK tour operator?

I stayed here this year (June 2011) and got married at this wonderful hotel, and really want to go back next year! I'm having the same problem and can't find anywhere to book it???

A friend of mine who lives in Kardemena has emailed them to ask the question, so hopefully I will soon know!

Such a shame as I just want to get it booked lol!

None of the other holiday websites have it, nor do the Atlantica Hotels have it - very strange!

Dani

Bedfordshire, UK
Level Contributor
9 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Porto Bello Royal for Summer 2012 - which UK tour operator?

I stayed here this year (June 2011) and got married at this wonderful hotel, and really want to go back next year! I'm having the same problem and can't find anywhere to book it???

A friend of mine who lives in Kardemena has emailed them to ask the question, so hopefully I will soon know!

Such a shame as I just want to get it booked lol!

None of the other holiday websites have it, nor do the Atlantica Hotels have it - very strange!

Dani

Rochester, United...
9 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Porto Bello Royal for Summer 2012 - which UK tour operator?

thank you for your reply. I found out today that olympic holidays are featuring it next year although still have it listed as an atlantica chain hotel. I cannot find their email address only the old atlantica address which does not apply for 2012.

Rochester, United...
9 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Porto Bello Royal for Summer 2012 - which UK tour operator?

I have found out today that Olympic are operating this next year but are still showing it as an atlantica hotel. I have no email address for the hotel direct only the atlantica email address. Thank you for your response.

Bedfordshire, UK
Level Contributor
9 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Porto Bello Royal for Summer 2012 - which UK tour operator?

Oh right, I have looked on Olympic holidays website and nothing comes up for holidays in July 2012 - perhaps I'm looking too early?

Bedfordshire, UK
Level Contributor
9 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Porto Bello Royal for Summer 2012 - which UK tour operator?

Hi Carla - I have just checked with Olympic Holidays and they said the package holiday will be available to book later this week! :-) x

Rochester, United...
9 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Porto Bello Royal for Summer 2012 - which UK tour operator?

I went into Thomas Cook and they brought it up on their system for booking for next July (30 June for 2 weeks). I have a final costing so you should be able to book it now. You can price it up online as well.

Bedfordshire, UK
Level Contributor
9 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Porto Bello Royal for Summer 2012 - which UK tour operator?

I've just checked the Thomas Cook website and I can't find anything for Portobello Royal - what price have you got for 2 weeks?

Dani x

Get answers to your questions about Kardamena
Recent Conversations