We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mitsis Hotels In Kos

Which Kardamena hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
sutton, surrey
Level Contributor
3 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Mitsis Hotels In Kos

Help !

I am very confused over the Mitsis Hotels in Kos. Where do I stay Mitsis Summer Palace, Mitsis, Family Village, Mitsis Norida or Mitsis ramira?

it sounds like they are all together. Are they ?

Which one would you book as all the reviews are good.?

Are all family rooms around a private pool ?

Is it too big , as it sounds like it is 4 hotels in 1 ?

I am very confused !

help

Lisa

cheshire
Level Contributor
295 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mitsis Hotels In Kos

Hi.They are not all together but within walking distance.Well all but the Ramira not sure where that is.They are just outside Kardemena a short taxi drive.We stayed at the Blue Domes but went across to the Norida and Summer palace and they are lovely hotels but if your budget allows Mitsis Blue Domes is by far the best of the them all.As far as i know its only the Domes that have small pools outside some of the blocks.Check if you can get a good deal at the Domes we travelled in May and got a good price.

Kos
Level Contributor
1,959 posts
235 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mitsis Hotels In Kos

When are you going on holiday...and of course what is your budget..yes Family cheapest, Summer and Norida, and Blue Domes...the most expensive and a fantastic hotel are in Kardamena..outskirts of...and Ramira Beach is in Kos town...if you book the Family from about the 10th October, chances are you will be upgraded anyway as the Family closes around the 10th....probably Norida is more english than ther others..but could be wrong...

sutton, surrey
Level Contributor
3 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mitsis Hotels In Kos

We have to go in August summer holidays with kids aged 13 and 9..

I've read pools are seawater and really salty is thatbtrue

cheshire
Level Contributor
295 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mitsis Hotels In Kos

Oh thats a shame as i doubt you will get a good deal at the Domes during peak season.My 2nd choice would be Norida then.Yes all the pools are salt water except the kiddies pool.We didnt use them much as it was May and although the weather was lovely the pools were freezing.The only thing that would stop me booking Summer palace is that all the hotels are hilly but the walk up to Summer Palace is nick named Cardiac Hill lol.

5. Re: Mitsis Hotels In Kos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 02:18
Get answers to your questions about Kardamena