We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clubbing Times

London, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
Clubbing Times

Thinking of going to Kardamena for the last two weeks of june, is the clubbing area likely to be lively at this time... if not, when is it busiest? Thanks x

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
184 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Clubbing Times

I've never been in June but have been the first week of July and it was busy enough then so you should be okay, but if not i'd say July/August time would be the busiest. Hope this helps! x

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,871 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Clubbing Times

Late June is a good time for clubbing in the Greek Islands.

Later in the year the younger (Clubbing crowd) are replaced more by general tourists (and more families)

Kos is a superb Island (and one of my favourites) but for clubbing it is a lot quieter than Laganas (Zante) or Napa (Cyprus)

3. Re: Clubbing Times

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 February 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Kardamena