We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Carda Beach Hotel, Kardamena

Stevenage, United...
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Carda Beach Hotel, Kardamena

Can anyone tell me if you can hire beach towels at The Carda Beach Hotel?

Thanks,

Cathy

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
4,189 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Carda Beach Hotel, Kardamena

Beach towels are supplied but I think there may be a small charge of about 50 cents every time you change them.

Stevenage, United...
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Carda Beach Hotel, Kardamena

Great,

Thanks for your reply,

Cathy

Bristol
Level Contributor
31 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Carda Beach Hotel, Kardamena

Going here for the 3rd time this year Cathy and yes you can get towels at Reception. Anything else you need to know message me. We are veterans at the Carda!

Wigan, United...
11 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Carda Beach Hotel, Kardamena

Me and my wife will be staying here July/August this year. I hope it lives up to the majority of the reviews :)

Stevenage, United...
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Carda Beach Hotel, Kardamena

Many thanks HullyBristol.

Its reassuring to hear that you are regular visitors!

Cathy

Bristol
Level Contributor
31 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Carda Beach Hotel, Kardamena

Hi Andy,

Yes it does live up to its reviews as our repeated visits testify .Anything you need to know pls message me.

London, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Carda Beach Hotel, Kardamena

We are of to carda beach this thursday can you recommend any places to visit or tours to do etc

Kos
Level Contributor
2,063 posts
265 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Carda Beach Hotel, Kardamena

Hi Merlinoflondon.....its very early in the season, for a full excursion programme to be up and running...if you go into Things to Do and then scroll down to Articles, I have written a few articles about what is available in the summer. but not sure exactly what will be up and running when you arrive...although things do seem to start about the 1st May.

Kos
Level Contributor
2,063 posts
265 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Carda Beach Hotel, Kardamena

As you walk into the village, there is a Travel Agent by the small bridge....Ticket Travel, and they sell all the excursions that are available....and they will pick you up at your Hotel and return you back, except for the Volcanic Island of Nisyros, the boat departs from the village, so you can walk down by departure time at 9.30am...

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
4,189 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Carda Beach Hotel, Kardamena

You can do a day trip to Kos town using the travel agent recommended by Christine. You only pay bus fare which makes it a cheap day out, it stops at the waterpark on the way.

Get answers to your questions about Kardamena
Recent Conversations