We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wheather in kardamenana now?

Which Kardamena hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Berlin, Germany
4 posts
Save Topic
wheather in kardamenana now?

Hi all nice people as we heading blue domes next saturday we would love to know what is the wheather right now¿ are beaches occupied by sunlovers and pools are full of people or rather full of leafs;-).

Cu next week.

Pet

Kos
Level Contributor
1,959 posts
235 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: wheather in kardamenana now?

right now...today it rained for about 10 minutes...I spend all day at the Pool yesterday and got burnt...ouch...but it is due to get much hotter very soon..so by the time you get here it should be well into the mid 20's...all the pools are full and yes people are swimming...too cold for me....but sure you will have a fab time..the beach on the Domes is well full...

Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: wheather in kardamenana now?

we get there tomorrow whats the local weather forcast for the next week please Christine?

Berlin, Germany
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: wheather in kardamenana now?

thanks christne:-)

i saw that you are a good ghost of the forum

all the best

pet

Berlin, Germany
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: wheather in kardamenana now?

thanks christne:-)

i saw that you are a good ghost of the forum

all the best

pet

5. Re: wheather in kardamenana now?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 May 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Kardamena