We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Atlantica Porto Bello Royal rooms

Which Kardamena hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Buckinghamshire...
Level Contributor
412 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Atlantica Porto Bello Royal rooms

Going in September, 60th birthday (could have sworn I was 35). No mobility problems and won't be 'upgrading' (unless it's free), so basic room as we only sleep in it.

Room choice tips are so varied, sea view, pool view, up, down, everything contradicts - of course, we're all different.

Perhaps if I say we like to lounge by the pool, in the shade. Might paddle about in the sea but won't swim in it. Don't mind a stroll to restaurants/bar etc. Don't mind not having a 'sunny' room, not a great thing if the air-on isn't too efficient.

Could someone offer a few clear opinions on which 'blocks' or rooms to try to request. I was thinking of sending a nice, polite email before we go.

Edited: 20 May 2014, 15:10
uk
Level Contributor
3 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Atlantica Porto Bello Royal rooms

I'm staying in the Porto Bello Royal now. All rooms are good. The resort slopes gently down towards the sea. There are no real hikes anywhere. All rooms are close to a pool as there are so many off them. I wouldn't worry too much about which room as they are all good. If I can answer any specific question, please ask.

Jim

uk
Level Contributor
3 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Atlantica Porto Bello Royal rooms

I just had a wander round the resort.....not a hardship. There are many blocks mostly of just six apartments. I would just recommend asking for a ground floor room as all these have a verandah which provides some shade.

Jim

Buckinghamshire...
Level Contributor
412 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Atlantica Porto Bello Royal rooms

Thanks Jim, sounds like I can just ask for ground floor overlooking a bit of pool. Worried that might be too vague but it seems not. Thanks for your help. Hope you are having a great time.

Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Atlantica Porto Bello Royal rooms

We stopped two years ago and just booked again for the end of August. I thought the rooms that went straight out onto the poo looked amazing, we didnt book this and glad to be honest because people were walking past all the time to get to the beach etc so i thought it might feel like being in a goldfish bowl with everyone looking in your room because its just human nature to look, we stayed in a basic room with a partial sea view and it was lovely

5. Re: Atlantica Porto Bello Royal rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 June 2015, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Kardamena
Recent Conversations