We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kos resorts

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
164 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
kos resorts

Hi , can anyone advise me on the different resorts on kos . We stayed in Kardamena about 15 yrs ago , which was fine as our children were with us . We are not looking for quiz nights , music bars or karaoke . We like a sandy beach and a choice of tavernas and a few shops , not hussle and bussle , something a bit traditional . Any suggestions would be appreciated .

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
376 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: kos resorts

Hi I think kardamena has changed lots especially if it's been 15 years since your last visit it's more family oriented now so would definitely suit your needs compared to the hustle and bustle of kos town if in doubt just look on the forum there are plenty of places on the island to choose from also try a site called justkos one word and select kardamena there is lots of info on there to hope you have a nice holiday we will be out in kardamena in 4 weeks for our 14th year :-)

liverpool
Level Contributor
4,088 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: kos resorts

everything you want and dont want is at mastichari .

http://wp.me/p2Z6lF-1vY

ive just put a post on my blog with lots of pics and videos , itll show you the place, you can also see some menus , food , cocktails and prices about town , plus THAT sandy beach , plus a few things from around kos also .

cheers www.tharobster.wordpress.com

Kos
Level Contributor
2,038 posts
239 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: kos resorts

Kefalos suits that desciption, Mastichari suits that description and Tingaki suits that description.but I still think Kardamena has the best beaches and the best Restaurants/Tavernas....so take your pick.....

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
164 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: kos resorts

Thankyou all for your replies . Iam going to look at Kefalos and Mastichari . I best get reading .

Berkhamsted, United...
Level Contributor
388 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: kos resorts

Kefalos or mastihari?

Pontefract, United...
Destination Expert
for Kos
Level Contributor
1,157 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: kos resorts

All above very good and also lambi side of kos town nice a quiet

7. Re: kos resorts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 June 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Kardamena
Recent Conversations