We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

URGENT-contact needed for water sports at Mitsis Blue Domes

Which Kardamena hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Clitheroe, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
URGENT-contact needed for water sports at Mitsis Blue Domes

Hello

We visited the Mitsis Blue Domes at the start of June and did parascending with my daughter (4) - the lady gave us a camera to use whilst we were doing it but then struggled to email them to us/copy them on to our phone's whilst we were there.

So we left an email address and some money and she said she would email the best 3 to us. We still havent heard anything and if she is still struggling just want 1 picture sent by picture messaging as I want to print out our holiday photo's.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can anyone either let me know if they are going out there soon or forward to me the contact details -I have contacted the hotel and they sent a landline number which I managed to match up to a website and I have emailed them the other day but havent received a reply.

I'm worried that she will now delete them and they will be lost forever :-(

Thanks for any help

Sonya

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
345 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: URGENT-contact needed for water sports at Mitsis Blue Domes

Christine is the best person to ask has she lives out there and may be able to help you with this she has loads of knowledge about kos and probably even knows the lady who does the photos

Clitheroe, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: URGENT-contact needed for water sports at Mitsis Blue Domes

Thanks for taking the time to reply- I noticed there was someone local who posted a lot so I sent her a message (Christine from Kos).

Sonya

x

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
345 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: URGENT-contact needed for water sports at Mitsis Blue Domes

Gud luck :-)

Kos
Level Contributor
1,959 posts
235 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: URGENT-contact needed for water sports at Mitsis Blue Domes

sorted......although I was about to ring Nikos....in actual fact Sonya managed to coctact them through Facebook page...dont you just love Facebook......

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
345 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: URGENT-contact needed for water sports at Mitsis Blue Domes

Not just facebook but the internet all together

6. Re: URGENT-contact needed for water sports at Mitsis Blue Domes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 June 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Kardamena