We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kardamena Cats

West Midlands...
Level Contributor
19 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Kardamena Cats

I have just returned from Cleopatra Superior Hotel. One of the cats at the hotel has recently had kittens (now approximately 2 months old) Myself and a few other people have been ensuring that they are fed and have fresh water, hoping that this will give them a decent start in life and hopefully lead to their survival. Unfortunately the last of us returns home on Tuesday(8th July) and nobody else appears to be feeding them. Can I ask if you are local or visit this hotel just check on them and if need be give them a bit of food and water. We are keeping updates on these beautiful cats/kitten on a Facebook page called Cleopatra Superior Cats. We hope to try and get them back to the UK and are currently waiting from replies from various animal rescue centres.

Kos
Level Contributor
2,037 posts
239 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kardamena Cats

Animal Rescue Kos ARK is the one to ask.....they have a facebook page...

West Midlands...
Level Contributor
19 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kardamena Cats

Hi there, Yes I have been in touch with them, they have been a great help with trying to get them back to uk for us.

Kardamena, Greece
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Kardamena Cats

unfortunately we all fall in love with the greek cats, i say unfortunately because at the end of the season they starve . or get killed. i abopted 1 12 years ago when i lived there, she is still with and sitting looking at me now.

4. Re: Kardamena Cats

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 July 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Kardamena
Recent Conversations