We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

villa lorenzo, Cala Blanca, Menorca

Brits abroad
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
villa lorenzo, Cala Blanca, Menorca

Has anyone stayed at this villa? Is car hire essential or could we get around without one?

Has anyone got any tips/recommendations?

Newbury
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: villa lorenzo, Cala Blanca, Menorca

We are looking to holiday at this villa in 2012.

Did you enjoy your stay there/ is there anything we should be aware of?

We have 2 children (5 & 2 yrs) in the party.

Thanks

Bangor, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: villa lorenzo, Cala Blanca, Menorca

Can anyone who has stayed at villa Lorenzo in cala blanca give me their opinion / advise and also it's location in cala blanca. Going there with my family in sept 2013. Many thanks.

Helston, United...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: villa lorenzo, Cala Blanca, Menorca

villa lorenzo is great,quiet ,opposite a spar shop,very close to the beach ,great pool,very clean,only downside is no air-con so hot at night,would stay there again.

Brits abroad
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: villa lorenzo, Cala Blanca, Menorca

Take as many food items with you can as very expensive in resort. Lovely villa, no need to have a car which is often the case with villa holidays. Beach a couple of minutes walk at the bottom of the road. Water slides nearby, which the kids loved. Stroll Into resort in 10 mins.

Good sized pool. Spacious garden and bedrooms. Managed ok without air con (we went in June).

Would go again.

Family with young children.

Newcastle, United...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: villa lorenzo, Cala Blanca, Menorca

I am staying at villa lorenzo next week with my family including 3 kids 12, 9 and 5. Any ideas on what to do or where to go would be appreciated. Is it easy to travel by bus as not hiring a car?

Wallasey, United...
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: villa lorenzo, Cala Blanca, Menorca

Just got back on the 9th August 2013

. Great size Villa, with a great pool and outside space but not quite upto modern expectations, ie lacks air con and the kitchen and bathrooms are in need of updating. There was only 5 of us but only one comfy 3 seater sofa and two rattan chairs.

. The spar supermarket opposite well stocked with fresh bread and pastries. No meat but a big supermarket "Diskont" in Sa Caleta, bus ride away.

Villa has no air Con and needs it esp in high summer, two fans provided but not enough.

No car needed as the bus service and bus stop is 50m away. Ciutadella town, a must see, only 15mins on the bus, market day on fri and sat morning with evening market stalls.

Overall, great relaxing holiday with the family in Cala Blanca.

Would go to Cala Blanca but different Villa.

Maria27

Lewes, United...
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: villa lorenzo, Cala Blanca, Menorca

Hello I am staying at this villa in July and was wondering if you can tell me if there is a freezer in the villa?

Im assuming there is but cant seem to find any information on it.

thank you :)

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
48 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: villa lorenzo, Cala Blanca, Menorca

Hi yes there is a small freezer which is part of a fridge freezer.

just got back from this villa today. Great location great villa.

dont be suprised to see s few lizards around the villa all harmless

other than that great place to stay.

Surrey UK
Destination Expert
for Menorca, Santo Tomas
Level Contributor
13,400 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: villa lorenzo, Cala Blanca, Menorca

Before you worry about the lizards, they are not just in this villa area , but very common across the island. They love hiding in the dry stone walls and coming out to sunbathe when they is nobody near and are totally harmless and probably far more scared of you than you should be of them LOL . When my son was very little he used to like to count how many he could see in a day - kept him very busy!

Bury St Edmunds...
Level Contributor
378 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: villa lorenzo, Cala Blanca, Menorca

My son is 14 now and we still enjoy a lizard hunt every night before bed. I adore them, have many replicas in my house. I found a baby one inside the cutlery drawer one year, trying to rescue it and take it outside took forever, poor thing was terrified of me. Lord knows how it got in there in the first place.

Look out for wild tortoises too.

Get answers to your questions about Cala Blanca
Recent Conversations
More Cala Blanca Topics