We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wind

Caerphilly County...
Level Contributor
270 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Wind

How windy is it in march?

Blackpool, England
Level Contributor
563 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wind

Jandia is always breezy and it does occasionally get very windy. Of the 6 times I have been in February I would class it as very windy (20mph +) on just one of the holidays so you would be unlucky to be bothered by the wind in March.

essex
Level Contributor
93 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wind

hi just noticed your post while looking for the weather in february as we are booking a villa now, the dilema of having a heated pool or not and whether it will be warm enough to have a sea front villa. any input would be greatly appreciated

Blackpool, England
Level Contributor
563 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wind

On average expect temperatures to be in low 20's and a little bit breezy. Most of the time it is warm enough to sunbath. I visit regularly in February to get some sun and am not normally disappointed. In an average 7 days expect one day where it maybe windy and a little rain but you could be unlucky as with everywhere. Weather is really about the same as most other Canary Islands.

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
613 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wind

Bless you

5. Re: Wind

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Playa de Jandia
Recent Conversations
More Playa de Jandia Topics