We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Laundrette

Which Costa Teguise hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester
Level Contributor
96 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Laundrette

I am going to Playa Bastian and I will be staying in a private apartment but dont want to take too many clothes and wondered if there is a local laundrette in playa bastian or costa teguise that I could go to.

I stayed at the Oasis Lanz last year and so I could use theirs but ther is not one on the site where I am staying this year.

Also on another subject, what are the beer prices like now

Manchester
Level Contributor
485 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Laundrette

Hi we stayed at el treble in Costa teguise in November and found a little english run launderette behind ferrari bar - not sure but think she just does service washes but only 4€ for a large load, we also paid to have it dried but it smelt lovely and was nicely folded and was ready by the time we got back from the beach.

Hope its still there as we will be returning in June and its so useful when you have a young child.

Michelle

Manchester
Level Contributor
485 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Laundrette

Should say el trebol - predictive text lol.

Costa Teguise, Spain
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
1,520 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Laundrette

the el trebol one is still there,but a nearer one for you manchesterchick is the one next to the galleon hotel,go to the entance of the hotel look to your left and there is a little parade of shops,(there is a closed cafe next to it) very reasonable rates and quick too!

Manchester
Level Contributor
96 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Laundrette

I heard read someone about one in Playa Bastian called Bubbles, is that still there and where abouts is it, I did know about one at Galeon Hotel but it just would be a bit far to walk with the washing, I would get a taxi.

Does the one at the Galeon Playa do service washes.

Lanzarote, Spain
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Laundrette

Hi,

The Bubbles laundrette is nolonger there. However another has opened recently in that location called The Washing Witch.

It is in Calle Las Tabaibas (that is the access road to the car parking at Playa Bastion beach)

Amanda

Manchester
Level Contributor
96 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Laundrette

Hi

Is that far from the Las Coronas aparments then. I have been before but just cannot remember where the car parking is, I assume it is near the promenade.

7. Re: Laundrette

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 February 2012, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Costa Teguise