We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

anyone going soon

stoke on trent
Level Contributor
900 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
anyone going soon

so, whos got there cases packed and ready for the off sometime soon?

dont forget if your going to the Los Zocos, let me know every thing you can. i like toknow everything about the place im going to, (as you might of guessed already), from the food, restaurants, which are nice rooms, best place to put your sunbed, what time to get up to get your sunbed, what time meals are (we are AI) any info on drinks, the weather,

i cant wait to go and people at work are getting a bit fed up of me now giving them a daily countdown.

I JUST WANT TO GET OUT THERE!!!

but i suppose it gives me longer to lose weight to fit in my bikini lol

stoke on trent
Level Contributor
900 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: anyone going soon

anyone, please?!

Sunderland
Level Contributor
418 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: anyone going soon

I go to the santa rosa apts end of March. Thinking of looking in my wardrobe for summer clothes this afternoon cos its raining. Enjoy your hols.

cheshire
Level Contributor
1,044 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: anyone going soon

luvmykidz2

would'nt it be a nice suprise if you waited till you get to your hotel/resort and do a bit of exploring rather than knowing everything beforehand.

somethings are good to know but part of the fun is finding what things are like when you get there.

chill out and look forward to your holiday i'm sure you and your family will have a lovely time without knowing restaurant times etc, receptionist will tell you all you need to know when you arrive.

stoke on trent
Level Contributor
900 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: anyone going soon

i know trasjohno, its not because im dreading it, it makes me look forward to my holiday even more. im sure il still have lots of surprises to look forward to when i get there, we didnt go away last year, and we were supposed to of been going to tunisia this year, but for obivious reasons, we changed, so im really excited to be going anywhere at all.

i will try to chill out, i am getting a bit OCD now

Scotland
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: anyone going soon

Me and my family (wife and 2 kids ) go on the 8th of march, cant wait but sounds like the pools are freezing!!! which is a bummer, but cant wait all he same

uk
Level Contributor
728 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: anyone going soon

I for one can relate to your excitement lol x

We went to the Los Zocos a few years ago at the beginning of April - the pools are freezingggggg but, the sun was shining.

The one bed apartment was fine, big balcony but, the bed was a little hard - bathroom was fine.

I think I wrote a review - if you want to ask anything fire away and, if I can answer I will x

Jan

uk
Level Contributor
728 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: anyone going soon

I forgot to say - we are going to the Timanfaya Golf on the 24th x

ireland
Level Contributor
1,041 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: anyone going soon

Hi Kyler67, Where are You staying, We are going the 6th of march with Our Daughter to the Los Zocos,can't wait.

Hampshire
Level Contributor
195 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: anyone going soon

We going to Costa Tequise mid March. We not staying at your hotel though.I know how you feel looking forward to your holiday.Each day at work i'm counting down the hours to my hols.I won't miss the miserable rain and cold weather and dark evenings here. We only going for a week and I hope it doesn't go too quickly for us. I hope you have a good time on your hols presume you're going soon. Bring on the hot sunny weather!!!!

Scotland
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: anyone going soon

yeah, los zocos as well, maybe have to get all the kids to pee in pool for extra heat lol!!!!!!!

Get answers to your questions about Costa Teguise