We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather today

Which Costa Teguise hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
stoke on trent
Level Contributor
900 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
weather today

jsut looked on the webcam and the weather looks dull and windy and yuk, the forcast looks ok, but what is it like really

uk
Level Contributor
728 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather today

Ohhhh dont say that - we go tomorrow - it MUST be the dirty lens!!!

When we get there I will sit on Hubby's shoulders and clean the darn thing lol x

uk
Level Contributor
728 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather today

Are we looking at the same web cam view? I just went for a quick nosy - the sun is shining, people on the sunbeds on the beach and a couple walked past the cam and, they had t shirts n shorts on : 0 )

Don't forget, there is a time difference too x

england
Level Contributor
645 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather today

As everyone knows ive only just come back from Los Zocos and i was the same looking at the weather everyday.I found the wind to be the biggest problem make sure you take a thin long sleeve layer to keep the wind off when walking round in the morning.I was wearing shorts and cardi ,my husband had jeans and t shirts bare arms.if i dressed like him the wind was to cold on my arms and when the sun came out i was far to hot. When you look at web cam there doesnt look many people on the beach thats cos there not on the sun beds there all sunbathing in a line next to the stone wall(out of shot of the web cam) Its strange how warm it is there compaire to other places.I was sat on the rocks watching my sun wind surf shorts cardi and very very cold. Daughter sat by wall in bikini said it was lovely .When i got back to hotel the bits exposed had got sun burnt nose was very red.

Manchester
Level Contributor
485 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather today

Hi I looked this morn about ten and it looked cloudy but looks gorgeous this aft.

When we went matagorda in June it was cloudy till lunch time then the sun came out. Don't be deceived by the cloud you will still tan and can easily burn.

What time difference?

Michelle

stoke on trent
Level Contributor
900 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: weather today

yep, ive just checked again and it looks a lot sunnier with more people around. this morning there was someone wearing a big coat, im looking at the one from 'secret lanzarote' the webcam from the beach bar.

i didnt think there was a time difference, what is it?

uk
Level Contributor
728 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: weather today

Think it is an hour or two in front of us - sure someone will update you x

stoke on trent
Level Contributor
900 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: weather today

ok im really confused now, i put a post on asking what the time difference is and got the reply its the same as the uk, but is it, who can let me know please

Costa Teguise, Spain
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
1,515 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: weather today

we are always the same time out here in lanzarote as in the uk,our clocks change in march and october too.

re weather it can change by the hour so stop worrying,it will always be better than uk!! lol bit windy but warm and sunny now,and the person wearing the coat was probabaly me! we have thin blood out here lol

uk
Level Contributor
728 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: weather today

Sorry about the confusion - we go to Cyprus a lot and the clocks are different there - apologies x

merseyside
Level Contributor
181 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: weather today

we got back last night and the weather although warm it is very windy

and can be kool at night