We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is Costa Teguise a relaxing place for a couple?

Paisley
Level Contributor
196 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Is Costa Teguise a relaxing place for a couple?

Hi

I wondered if Costa Teguise would be the right place to go for a relaxing holiday or is it more for families? I would like to find somewhere that is relaxing and fairly quiet but still within walking distance of some nice restaurants and perhaps a couple of bars. Is Costa Teguise the right place? I've never been to Lanzarote.

Thanks, Kx

Sunderland
Level Contributor
414 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is Costa Teguise a relaxing place for a couple?

Costa Teguise has something for everyone. Families do go but lots of couples too, not a young and lively resort. Nice restaurants and bars and enough shops. We stay on the outskirts so best of both worlds.

scotland
Level Contributor
121 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is Costa Teguise a relaxing place for a couple?

love costa teguise been going now for 6 years dont want togo anywhere else it's got such a nice atmosphere and very relaxing lots of nice bars and restaraunts

N.Wales UK
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
9,251 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is Costa Teguise a relaxing place for a couple?

I think CT is great for couples...myself and my husband have been there twice and really enjoyed it :)

deepest essex
Level Contributor
187 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is Costa Teguise a relaxing place for a couple?

my wife and i are going to costa teguise in early may ,we have booked in to the molino de guatiza apartments ,it has a 97% rating (you don`nt see that very often on trip adviser) contacted them a couple of times via e.mail with immediate response. every one i have spoken to says it`s great (i am a young 60 my wife a young 59 so i feel we fall into your category

Barnsley, United...
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,639 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Is Costa Teguise a relaxing place for a couple?

Parents go twice a year for a month at a time. Usually stop in Sciroco Apartments

Lancashire
Level Contributor
59 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Is Costa Teguise a relaxing place for a couple?

Have been to the Hotel Coronas Playa a couple of times. It's a Thomson Gold hotel, so adults only. You will love Costa Teguise and if you go outside school holidays you won't find a lot of children around anyway.

Birmingham
Level Contributor
48 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Is Costa Teguise a relaxing place for a couple?

Been to CT 5 times in the last year and can honestly say it is perfect for all ages. All bars and restuarants close at hand and very very reasonable prices. Weather great and we are there again for 2wks in May. Fantastic place for couples its so friendly and relaxing.

Steve

Morpeth, United...
Level Contributor
1,219 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Is Costa Teguise a relaxing place for a couple?

Yes!!!!!!

Croydon, United...
Level Contributor
276 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Is Costa Teguise a relaxing place for a couple?

The more reports you read on trip advisor, the more you will KNOW that you have picked the right place to go to. Have a great time and try and plan a trip to the national park.

10. Re: Is Costa Teguise a relaxing place for a couple?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2012, 00:17
Get answers to your questions about Costa Teguise
Recent Conversations