We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

El Guarapo

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
158 posts
Save Topic
El Guarapo

Planning on coming out sometime in August and have been offered as really good deal on the El Guarapo apartments in CT. Anybody know anything about them.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: El Guarapo

Heading there again in June. Was over last November and the place was getting revamped. All reports that the improvments are good.. Nice a quite not crowed etc. Apart are big enought with most of what you need. Only a 5min walk to the main part and beach 2min away.

Little place to eat on site, food very good. Reception not open all the time.

Enjoy your stay

Birmingham
Level Contributor
48 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: El Guarapo

Came back 2wks ago from these apartments, best we have ever stayed in. The rooms and decor are fantastic with everything you need in them.

Steve

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
67 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: El Guarapo

Thinking of El Guarapo in August-does any one know if air conditioning is available in the apartments?

Jill

Barnsley, United...
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,627 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: El Guarapo

Parents are there at the minute, for 3 weeks.

We go out Easter Sunday will put a review on when we get back.

MERSEYSIDE
Level Contributor
4,002 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: El Guarapo

have just returned. fab place, review is still showing as pending but it will be on any day now. No air con. We didn't need it but you may do in high season.

The owner is a fab cook and will cook pretty much anything. Lovely bloke and he seems to do everything.

Location is spot on. 5 mins ish fromthe supermarket and the start of the bars etc, 5 mins, if that from the nearest beach and a small collection of little bars / restaurants. recommend casa felix, friendly staff and nice food, we went for luncha couple of times and also to see the live canarian music.

I would definitely stay in el guarapo again.

Be aware that the reception is not always open and you may need to phone when you get there but it is a family run place and they can't be everywhere. This was not a problem for us at all.

No kids club or entertainment ( a plus for us but it wouldn't suit everyone)

Wickford, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: El Guarapo

go for it we got back last wednesday after 2 weeks, the place was busy busy busy though but lovely clean and nice people.

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
6,531 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: El Guarapo

I tried to get in last year, but they were full, lovely apartments, and central to everything. If I was going S/C this year then these apts would be my 1st choice. Go for it and enjoy

East Yorkshire
Level Contributor
35 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: El Guarapo

Hi. Whereabouts are these apartments situated? Have been reding reviews etc and they sound really nice.

costa teguise/uk
Level Contributor
265 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: El Guarapo

Apartments El Guarapo

Calle Tabaibas,iif you use google maps,they are basically just at the rear of the oasis lanz,only a small complex but clean,quiet etc.

i have stayed there on my own and cant fault a thing,i would say it doesnt really cater for kids.only 2mins walk to the town.

meat

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
6,531 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: El Guarapo

They are just along from the Oasis Lanz, in the main strip. close to everything