We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport transfer

Which Costa Teguise hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wales
Level Contributor
401 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Airport transfer

Hello all

Thinking of going back to Teguise this Summer and I'm debating whether to book the Airport transfers beforehand. I think that the cost for 4 of us (2Ad + 2Ch) is around £40.

Can anyone please give me an idea of how much it'd cost for a taxi from the airport to the El Trebol Apts?

Thanks

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
238 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport transfer

I would estimate around 20euros each way, taxis are outside arrivals so you shouldn't have long to wait.....Caz

wigan
Level Contributor
333 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport transfer

check the web for last minute transfers they do privale minibus or shared bus from the airport to costa teguise they are very reliable and normally quite cheap.

LEEDS WEST YORKS
Level Contributor
737 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport transfer

Used Last minute transfers in March no problems at all and very cheap

Wales
Level Contributor
401 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport transfer

Thank you all

dublin
Level Contributor
100 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Airport transfer

wouldn't even bother booking, we have been to Costa Teguise a few times now and always just go out the door and the taxis are waiting, can't remember how much but not expensive

Wales
Level Contributor
401 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Airport transfer

Thanks

romford
Level Contributor
413 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Airport transfer

i was in costa tequise this week on my own was £6 with a2b transfers

England
Level Contributor
1,624 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Airport transfer

We booked with Last Minute Transfers on the recommendation of this forum. When we were standing in the airport with another couple of families, long after everyone else had gone, with the LMT reps running round like headless chickens making phone calls and a long queue of taxis waiting outside, we gave up on LMT and just grabbed a cab. I would do what others have said on here - just get a taxi from the long line outside - it cost the same as LMT had quoted us.

Lanzarote, Spain
Level Contributor
6,534 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Airport transfer

Your experanice is certainly not the norm with Last Minute. However not knowing any details difficult to say much else. Resort Hoppa and Holiday taxis also provide a transfer service. just depends what you want at the end of the day.

Keith

Hereford, United...
Level Contributor
79 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Airport transfer

Just jump in a taxi at the airport its only a 10 min drive, will not cost much at all.

Get answers to your questions about Costa Teguise