We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

e-mails addresses for ficus, sirocco and zocos apartments?

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
6,531 posts
78 reviews
Save Topic
e-mails addresses for ficus, sirocco and zocos apartments?

Hi

Thinking of booking one of these apartments for 2 weeks in September, would initially like to do 1 week @ s/c and our 2nd week upgrade to a/i. If I booked one of these for 2 weeks S/C, would they allow me to upgrade to A/I for our 2nd week????

Have been looking for e-mail addresses for these apartments

Thanks in advance!

stoke on trent
Level Contributor
900 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: e-mails addresses for ficus, sirocco and zocos apartments?

they do at los zocos, when i was there it was about 250 for a family of 4 for 4 days. just a word of warning, at los zocos, now the refurb is underway, for those s/c you need to buy a day pass at 12.50 euros for adults and 7.50 euros for kids, then if your round the pool all day you can have unlimited food and drink, just as we left they put this into action, to stop people s/c taking drinks for free. their web adress is www.loszocos.com

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
6,531 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: e-mails addresses for ficus, sirocco and zocos apartments?

Thanks for this

Barnsley, United...
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,639 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: e-mails addresses for ficus, sirocco and zocos apartments?

www.clubsiroco.com

reservas@clubsiroco.com

Parents have staid here 3 times for a month @ a time.

Last April for 38 days due to ash cloud!!!

Going again in September for a 4 weeks

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
6,531 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: e-mails addresses for ficus, sirocco and zocos apartments?

Hi Moorclan,

many thanks for this, do your parents book direct with the sirocco?

been all over the net tonight looking for charter flights from any northern/southern airport going to lanzarote, I am not prepared to pay ryanair £50 each for a measly 15kg of luggage!

Sunbabe

Barnsley, United...
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,639 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: e-mails addresses for ficus, sirocco and zocos apartments?

We use Monarch for flights also kayak.co.uk.

Alpha rooms or Travel Republic for rooms,Siroco are dearer booing direct.

Think parents have a phone number of a bar owner who will arrange taxi for them but not sure.

Although parents use these apartments alot they tried El Guarapo in April and said they were better, location wise and comfort wise, the only downside was limited reception opening times.

stoke on trent
Level Contributor
900 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: e-mails addresses for ficus, sirocco and zocos apartments?

when we went in april with thomson, we only had 15kg of luggage each, thats was 2 adults and 2 children, AI for 2 weeks, i thought it would be a struggle, but we were able to pool it together,next year im buying trolly holdalls as they are lighter than a suitcase,

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
176 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: e-mails addresses for ficus, sirocco and zocos apartments?

Hi Sunbabe,

I've stayed at both Club Siroco (last October) and Los Zocos (a week ago). Both allow you to 'buy in' to the All Inclusive scheme. In the case of Club Siroco it must be for a minimum of 4 days or you could buy daily meal only options if you prefer.

The Club Siroco complex is smaller than Los Zocos although the apartments are slightly larger. The apartments are also a little tired compared to the newly refurbished ones at Los Zocos... but its only a minor negative, please don't let this one point dissuade you.

On the plus side, on-street parking is easier at the Siroco (should you be hiring a car) and the food is superior in quality, quantity and variety compared to to Los Zocos. Please note though; while I was at Los Zocos the main restaurants were being refurbed but based on the breakfast offerings at Los Zocos it was pretty poor and certainly not worth the €7 they were charging (incidentally, breakfast is merely €5 at Club Siroco).

Both places would score equally well for customer service.

As for bookings; you could book direct with either establishment and source your flights separately or might I suggest http://www.sunshine.co.uk (even if for nothing more than a price comparison)?

Personally, I'd book your accommodation with Sunshine and go direct to Monarch.co.uk for your flights. That way, you can control what you include for your flights; like for example choosing your own seats and online check-in if you prefer etc. And you get 20kgs hold baggage + 10kgs carry on luggage ;-)

Hope that's useful? Shout if you need more info

John

Hereford, United...
Level Contributor
79 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: e-mails addresses for ficus, sirocco and zocos apartments?

Have a look at www.sunsave.com usually very cheap I have used them several times.

If you need to hire a car book one online with Auto Reisen and collect and return to the airport, really easy and very cheap had a nice car for £75 for the whole week.

Edited: 23 May 2011, 14:43
9. Re: e-mails addresses for ficus, sirocco and zocos apartments?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 May 2012, 06:34
Get answers to your questions about Costa Teguise