We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

fare from accecife airport to costa teguise

Which Costa Teguise hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Radlett, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
fare from accecife airport to costa teguise

Hi, can anyone tell me roughly how much a taxi will cost from Areccife airport to costa teguise? Someone suggested Resorthoppa does this have to be booked in advance and does anyone have any experience of this type of transfer. Thank-you so much for any helpful advice you can give me. This is my first time to Lanzorte and so I am a little in the dark about cost etc and hate to be ripped off.

Thanks again

Debbie

Lanzarote, Spain
Level Contributor
6,534 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: fare from accecife airport to costa teguise

A taxi will be about 20-25 euros each way. Resortahoppa/holiday taxis/Last minute offer a shuttle or private transfer service as well. All are ok so just a case of what you want really.

enjoy your visit

keith

Hollywood UK
Level Contributor
46 posts
201 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: fare from accecife airport to costa teguise

Debbie

Have booked these for our trip next month seem very reasonable.

http://www.lastminute-transfer.com/

In the past have paid about EUR20 each way by taxi.

Wigan
Level Contributor
363 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: fare from accecife airport to costa teguise

Hi there, i asked the same question yesterday (not on this forum but via Facebook) and someone had paid 18 Euros from Airport to the Barcelo in Costa Teguise.

We are there in February 2012 so expect to pay similar.

cheshire, england
Level Contributor
5,565 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: fare from accecife airport to costa teguise

Hi, we got a taxi from the airport to Oasis Lanz two weeks ago. The price on the clock was €18.90.

There was a very long queue at the airport but lots of taxis coming and going, so the queue moved quite quickly. There was a guy at the front organising things and he was absolutely brilliant.

The return taxi - called by reception last Thursday - cost €21.10.

I must say we were very impressed with the driving of both taxi drivers - and indeed all the traffic/drivers in Costa Teguise seemed very careful and extremely considerate (we go to Italy a lot and it's manic there...).

Hope this helps!

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
769 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: fare from accecife airport to costa teguise

Got a taxi from outside airport (loads of them) for 2 of us 2 weeks ago from Airport to Santa Rosa Apartments in Costa Teguise and it cost EURO21, gave him a bit of a tip and it was EURO23.

They work on the taxi meter so no getting ripped off.

ENJOY.

1baloo

Wigan
Level Contributor
363 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: fare from accecife airport to costa teguise

If anyone has recently returned and can confirm that there hasnt been a sudden drastic increase, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

7. Re: fare from accecife airport to costa teguise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 15:17
Get answers to your questions about Costa Teguise
Recent Conversations