We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Santa Rosa

Level Contributor
111 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Santa Rosa

I am thinking of booking the Santa Rosa for June and wondered if anybody as any good room number tips, I am looking for an apartment which would get the sun in the afternoon as I like to sit on the balcony for the last hour or so of an afternoon.

also it says english channels on the TV, anybody know which channels and do you have to pay for the TV

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Santa Rosa

I've stayed there 3 times, last time I was on the 2nd floor and we got the sun all day, just make sure you get a pool facing room :)

You don't have to pay for the TV. If I remember rightly, we got BBC News, Sky News, ITV BBC1 and possibly Channel 4.

2. Re: Santa Rosa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 January 2013, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about Costa Teguise
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now