We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What to do in Costa Teguise

Carlisle
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
What to do in Costa Teguise

Hi, we are going to Costa Teguise in less than two weeks with my parents and my daughter who is 3. Can anyone recommend what/where is good for a 3year old? Does anyone know the price for a massage at Bluebay Lanzarote in Costa Teguise? Or an email address for the hotel?Many thanks

Lanzarote, Spain
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: What to do in Costa Teguise

Hi, I just opened a month ago a natural healthcare center in Costa Teguise, the services include Aromatherapy massage with only organic oils and certified natural cosmetics. I am also selling organic nutrition, the place is very close to Playa Bastian beach (just behind), like 5 minutes walking to the Blue Sea Hotel.

www.orfeoyeuridice.com

info@orfeoyeuridice.com

Kind regards from Lanzarote

Araceli.

north yorkshire
Level Contributor
64 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: What to do in Costa Teguise

hi, we went to costa teguise last year and are returning in Oct this year we have 3 children aged twin 5 and boy 6 and i can tell you costa teguise is fab for kids, lots of fab play parks about for them we went to 4 different ones on our stay all very big and well kept, also beaches are all very child friendly , also all the bars and restaurants are child friends most putting bright cocktail things ( u no what i mean to make drinks look exciting) in kids drinks, also giving out free sweets/ lollies end of meals, also the square is child free places to sit on evening and relax with a drink and listen to live music and children have space to dance around. i am also sure were your staying offers things for children. plus lots off trips to go on to. oh you can also hire family bikes ( which was fun ) and lovely to see the sea views. my cousin returned yesterday from costa teguise she has a 2year old and she said couple off bars have free bouncy castles to ( not seen them but will be looking this year) all in i think you will have lovely time in costa teguise lovely family friendly place. enjoy

3. Re: What to do in Costa Teguise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 20 June 2012, 18:10
Crewe, United...
Level Contributor
126 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What to do in Costa Teguise

Hi plunks,

Me, my daughter and her 4yr old son are going on Monday (Yay!) to Costa Teguise, staying in Bluebay, so your post is really helpful. Think I'm a bit obsessed, I look on Tripadvisor every day! We're there for a week, so be nice to do as much as poss.

Can't wait!

Julie

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
12 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What to do in Costa Teguise

hi i am also going to cost T in october with my five granchildren ages between 2 and eight . Have u been before in october I am a bit worried that the weather might not be warm enough for them to go in the swimming pools.

north yorkshire
Level Contributor
64 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: What to do in Costa Teguise

hi we went in oct last year and are going in oct this year and they weather was great apart from 1 day x

Lanzarote, Spain
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: What to do in Costa Teguise

You are welcome to try Aromatherapy massage with organic oils at a new place in Costa Teguise www.orfeoyeuridice.com

I can send to you the price list, you can e-mail to info@orfeoyeuridice.com or follow us on facebook.

Kind regards.

8. Re: What to do in Costa Teguise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2013, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Costa Teguise