We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best bar

costa teguise/uk
Level Contributor
265 posts
Save Topic
best bar

i was just wondering what everyones best bar for a tipple in the sun is,mine personally is la esquana and the paradise bar,but dont get me wrong they all good opinions pls.

love meatxx

scotland
Level Contributor
121 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best bar

Mine is Hennessey's Richard the owner is lovely takes time to talk to everyone and make them feel welcome food lovely we always go all inclusive but like to go out a few times for meals the views are lovely too love to sit and look out to the sea and forget all about work love it

liverpool
Level Contributor
848 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: best bar

hmmm good question!!! cant beat sitting at the waterfront watching the world go by, great suntrap at the back of legends too, also like having a drink or 3 at the snug before our meal ha!!!

could name more but those are my real faves

N.Wales UK
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
9,254 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: best bar

Hmm don't really know? We kind of go from bar to bar. The first time we went we did spend most of our time in the Bulldog but other times we've just popped into various bars. Spent a few nights in the Scots and Wry and the Lighthouse. Oh and last time we spent some nights in the Inn Place.

This year we are definitely going to have a few nights in the bars on the front and try new places :)

Costa Teguise, Spain
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
1,547 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: best bar

the jeager brothers have taken pver the running of the inn place in partnership with it's current owner hever, so they have their own show on 3 times a week i think, decor good too.

and i cant name any best bar cos i'll upset all my neighbours lol happy hols tho and see you all soon x

N.Wales UK
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
9,254 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: best bar

Thanks Jude :) I've heard a lot about that group so we'll be going in to see them one evening ..............oh roll on Oct LOL :)

London, UK
Level Contributor
242 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: best bar

Got to be The Cutty or Flintstones in the day and The Inn Place at night... I do miss Ryan's though :-(

Chorley, United...
Level Contributor
137 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: best bar

When we went we spent most of our time in Saxos at night although we would like an idea of what bars are cheaper as I remember paying 4Euro a beer back in 2008!!

Spent a while at The cutty Sark as well but this time were at the other end of town (Santa Rosa) and we have an18month old to contend with so I don't think Saxos will be our stop this time round.

Anyone any recommendations with us having a little one. I tend to drink lager until I'm full and then move onto GnT's and the Mrs likes her cocktails so is there anywhere any one would say is perfect?

London, UK
Level Contributor
242 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: best bar

If you are staying at Santa Rosa there is a great pool bar run by my friend, or just across the road you have The Crown which is great and has lovely food. They have entertainment some evenings but just next to thye hotel you have The Cavern which also has some great acts (Jagerbrothers, Scotty Barnes plus others).

Its a nice walk down to the centre of CT though and only 3€ in a taxi back.

Have fun

Sam

London, UK
Level Contributor
242 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: best bar

P.S. Sorry about my overuse of the word 'great', obviously too tired to think up allternatives...

Chorley, United...
Level Contributor
137 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: best bar

No problems "great" advice lol!!

Will all of these be suitable for us with a little one?

Get answers to your questions about Costa Teguise