We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to eat??

Corby, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
where to eat??

we are returning to costa teguise in 5 weeks time but it has been a couple of years since last there, i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of good places to eat.

staying in the sands beach resort but really dont mind a good walk so not too fussed if its not right on the doorstep of the hotel.

Thanks

Habana 6
££ - £££, Mediterranean, Spanish, Deli
Logan's Bar
£, Bar, British, European
Dolmen
££ - £££, Mediterranean
Essex, United...
Level Contributor
137 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: where to eat??

Hi stace81,

Depends how much you want to spend, El Navarro is very good but more expensive than many also Oscars.

But because it has been such a quiet season many of the bars are doing specials starting from 5euro for a main course, going up to about 8euro for something from menu.

Have a great holiday

Mentioned in this post
Restaurante El Navarro
Restaurante El Navarro
1,093 Reviews
Lanzarote, Spain
N.Wales UK
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
9,765 posts
204 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: where to eat??

Hi Stace,

What kind of places do you like to eat in? Me and the hubby are the type of people who head for the British bars (only because we are fussy eaters) and one place we head to is The Black Bull which is on that main road coming from the Sands Beach Resort and heading towards the square. They do a lovely steak pie.

The British Cafe for breakfast which is just through the square is another favourite.

Mentioned in this post
Sands Beach Resort
Sands Beach Resort
3,532 Reviews
Lanzarote, Spain
Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
6,546 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: where to eat??

I love the El Meastro steakhouse, gorgeous food

lancelc1
Level Contributor
44 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: where to eat??

I would also say el maestro, had a lovely dinner there

Corby, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: where to eat??

ah thanks for the replies everyone, we r not fussy eaters so no problem with trying new things. we also like to treat ourselves while away so not too worried about spending that bit extra while there. we really liked the hacienda while there last time and also an italian restaurant just round the corner from the hacienda but for the life of me i cant remember what it was called.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
858 posts
285 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: where to eat??

You must try casa Felix. It's not the easiest place to find but ask anyone and they will point you in the right direction. Best tapas around!

Puerto Del Carmen...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Del Carmen
Level Contributor
2,241 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: where to eat??

On a recent break over in Costa Teg found a great Tapas restaurant called Bodegon Del Saldana. Its located in Plaza Del Janubio, just off Av Del Jabilla. Only tried it at lunchtime so far, but both times has been excellent, plus beer is only 2 euro for a large one. Really friendly as well.

Its in the same square as the Bulldog Pub and the Barcelo Galea Hotel.

Then of course you have the Golden City chinese buffet further down Av de Jabilla. Best chinese buffet on the island. I know lots of people who travel from Puerto Del Carmen for it.

Mentioned in this post
Golden City Chinese Buffet
Golden City Chinese...
383 Reviews
Lanzarote, Spain
Puerto Del Carmen
Puerto Del Carmen
Lanzarote, Spain
Oswestry, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: where to eat??

We loved the Cuty Sark they do a lovely steak then on to the Waterfront bar for entertainment Robbie Williams tribute night was brill, we also enjoyed Popeye's.

9. Re: where to eat??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2013, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about Costa Teguise
Recent Conversations