We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Right choice?

Which Costa Teguise hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
118 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Right choice?

Hi, we have just booked to go to the Sands Beach Resort in CT, I try to get as much information as I can get as our son who is 22 but has learning difficulties and autism and for many years we could not go on holiday's but he has improved so much in the last few years that we take him away 2-3 times a year.

We always go to Majorca ( puerto polllenca ) but as we have already been 2 times this year we were looking for a change so I picked CT as itI was quiet but had good restaurants and some where to stroll in the evenings but I would like to know if the sands beach resort is O.K and will the weather still be good, we are going on 27 th Sep for 2 weeks and we are really looking forward to it.

1. Re: Right choice?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2013, 10:18
Get answers to your questions about Costa Teguise