We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Going Back!

Fife, Scotland
Level Contributor
36 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Going Back!

We are going back to CT in 3 weeks and can't wait! We were there a few years ago and had a great tiime. We stayed at sands beach and again going back to sands beach. I have been reading posts and found them all extremely helpful and can't believe how much we did not see during our last trip - intend to fit in as much as we can this time. My kids a bit older now - 10 and 11. Any recommendations on where we should go for evening entertainment that kids enjoy too?

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
6,531 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Going Back!

Try the Lighthouse, has live music every night! I see you hail from fife too! we were at Sands Beach Resort last year

Fife, Scotland
Level Contributor
36 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Going Back!

Thanks sunbabe. Where is the lighthouse - is it near the square? And yes from fife too - Dunfermline, where I see you are from too. 3 weeks on Friday and we fly from edinburgh - counting the days now!

Scotland
Level Contributor
327 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Going Back!

Does Sands have evening entertainment? Also what kids activities are on during day for 12/13 yesar old? Sorry to but in.

Fife, Scotland
Level Contributor
36 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Going Back!

Hi Debs123, Kids activities great in Sands however, iif I remember right and this may have changed since my last visit, they seem to cater better for younger kids which was why I was asking about evening stuff outside of sands. From the reviews in TA I understand they have a lot more going on at the beachfront during the day than previously, so overall I think my kids will have a great time. When are you going?

N.Wales UK
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
9,309 posts
185 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Going Back!

LJAY.....you can get to the Lighthouse by going through the square and it's not far behind it. We've enjoyed some good nights in there :)

Scotland
Level Contributor
327 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Going Back!

We are going in Oct but really struggling to choose accomodation. we also have a 6 year old and need a room for 5 which limits us.Not really looking for kids clubs just activities that kids can do. Also a good pool.

Fife, Scotland
Level Contributor
36 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Going Back!

Thanks Hever - will def give it a try.

Debs123 - sands beach has a fantastic layout with villa's right in front of the pools which is great esp when you have younger kids. We booked ours through the owners direct website and got a great deal - I have seen 2 bed villa's that sleep up to 8 advertised on there too.

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
6,531 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Going Back!

LJAY76,

I will 2nd that, there is properties in the GREEN BAR at the top of this page, under Holiday Rentals, all of the area's in Sands Beach starts with Plaza____

Level Contributor
118 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Going Back!

Hi,

If you look on cosmos site for the sands beach resort they are cheaper than all the other ones. We are going there in 3 weeks, I booked through on the beach who booked it with cosmos but it would be easier going through them direct. I got a beachfront apartment £150 cheaper than alpharooms or direct with hotel.

I emailed the hotel with my requests and they were very helpful and confirmed my booking.

Looking forward to getting there.

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
6,531 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Going Back!

Debbie,

Have a look at this link, it's a trip advisor one of private rental at sands beach.

tripadvisor.co.uk/VacationRentalReview-g6596…

there is lots of them on sands beach complex, just go to the green bar at top of this page, click on "costa teguise" next to home, then scroll to costa teguise holiday rentals.

you could then get seats on plane, maybe cheaper option.

Get answers to your questions about Costa Teguise