We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Going Back!

Fife, Scotland
Level Contributor
36 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Going Back!

We are going back to CT in 3 weeks and can't wait! We were there a few years ago and had a great tiime. We stayed at sands beach and again going back to sands beach. I have been reading posts and found them all extremely helpful and can't believe how much we did not see during our last trip - intend to fit in as much as we can this time. My kids a bit older now - 10 and 11. Any recommendations on where we should go for evening entertainment that kids enjoy too?

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
6,531 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Going Back!

LJAY76,

Yes in Holiday mode now! about travellers cheques, DO NOT take them to Lanza!!! read on a thread somewhere on TA this week that no where would cash someone's cheques! get yourself a Travellers cash card (Visa) and pre load with Euro's, these can be got in Lloyds TSB, Thomas Cook, Thomsons etc and you get it the same day you buy it.

or get a caxton fx euro card, which I have, these are brilliant!

www.caxton.com

Fife, Scotland
Level Contributor
36 posts
1 review
Save Reply
22. Re: Going Back!

Thanks for the info Heve and Sunbabe.

Yes Hever we fly out on the 28th so just a few days before you. Where are you staying?

N.Wales UK
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
9,309 posts
185 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Going Back!

LJAY.....we're staying in the Galeon Playa this time for the first time and really looking forward to it.

BTW......I'm a Scot too and come from somewhere not too far away from Fife ;)

Scotland
Level Contributor
327 posts
Save Reply
24. Re: Going Back!

Ok thanks for everyones help. Tried most owners for Sands resort but all booked. A couple to hear from yet. Bit worried about a few reviews saying teenagers bored. I have a 12 and 13 year old so is there things for them?

25. Re: Going Back!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2013, 10:16
Get answers to your questions about Costa Teguise