We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach/pool towel?

Birmingham
Level Contributor
222 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Beach/pool towel?

How many do you take each? X

Lincs
Level Contributor
549 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach/pool towel?

Just one each. But to be fair we've also not taken any and bought a couple of cheap ones, on arrival

glasgow
Level Contributor
717 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach/pool towel?

We bought them this year. 11 euro for 2 then handed them into Jude to go to the animal shelter. Will be doing this from now on. Judes lovely!!

Costa Teguise, Spain
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
1,669 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beach/pool towel?

ha ha! i can put a name to a face now! thanks so much lglasgow, nice to meet you and the animals will be very cosy with new towels as bedding xx glad you enjoyed your hols xx

N.Wales UK
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
9,765 posts
204 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beach/pool towel?

We (well I) usually pack two for each of us but not this year.....buying them there and then giving them to Jude for the animal shelter :)

Watford, United...
Level Contributor
195 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Beach/pool towel?

We stay in playa blanca,is there anyway of getting towels to judes animal shelter from there like a collection point or how easy to find by bus/car? Would love to help,seems such a good cause x

N.Wales UK
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
9,765 posts
204 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Beach/pool towel?

cudeygirl.......it's not Jude's animal shelter she just passes them on. You could always send a PM to Jude and ask where to leave yours as I'm sure there will be other places that take them. And you're right it is a very good cause :) x

Level Contributor
118 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Beach/pool towel?

Hi Jude,

Where is the place that we hand in the towels, we arrive on the 27th for 2 weeks and my son Stephen is looking forward to giving in his old towel for the animals. This is our first time to costa teguise, we are staying at the sands is it far from there.

Kirsty

glasgow
Level Contributor
717 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Beach/pool towel?

Your very welcome Jude. We made friends with lots of the local cats so its greatto help.

Birmingham
Level Contributor
222 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Beach/pool towel?

Sounds like a good idea to buy them there, saves on luggage space/weight as well.

Where do you hand them in when you have finished with them?

N.Wales UK
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
9,765 posts
204 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Beach/pool towel?

Take them to the British Cafe just off the square. That's Jude's place and she'll take them. Sorry Jude if you can't move now for the amount of beach towels lol x

Get answers to your questions about Costa Teguise