We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ryan air!

Level Contributor
102 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
ryan air!

Just wandering if anyone has flown to accreife airport with Ryan air? If so are they strict with handluggage as I was planning on a small suitcase to take on the plane and a trunki for my dd.

Basically want to keep the weight of checked in suitcase low and was going to use the trunki for 3 year old plane entertainment lol and the other case for the majority of 3 year olds clothes

Lytham St Anne's...
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
9,974 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ryan air!

Ryanair are very strict about luggage size and weight.

The hand luggage size of 55 X 40 X15 cms means exactly that and not 56 X 40 x 15,

10 kilograms means that --- not 10.1 kilos.

If your bag is oversize you will be charged for hold luggage and your bag will go in the hold.

I like Ryanair and use them regularly but stick to the rules.

Graham

Level Contributor
102 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ryan air!

Thankyou I will measure now

Level Contributor
102 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ryan air!

Just measured from top to wheels and its 52x36x20

Puerto Del Carmen...
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: ryan air!

The Ryanair cabin baggage dimensions are 55X40X20

CABIN BAGGAGE

Strictly one item of cabin baggage per passenger (excluding infants) weighing up to 10kg with maximum dimensions of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm is permitted. (handbag, briefcase, laptop, shop purchases, camera etc.) must be carried in your 1 permitted piece of cabin baggage.

Extra/oversized cabin baggage will be refused at the boarding gate, or where available, placed in the hold of the aircraft for a fee of £50/€50. If you are unsure, check at the Bag Drop desk before going through security.

glasgow
Level Contributor
684 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: ryan air!

we take handluggage only.They were checking everyones bags when we flew out but let some people of with handbags and handluggage (despite them saying it must all be in the one bag) then they were stopping others and making them put it in the one suitcase. Theres no rhyme or reason but stick with the rules and they cant catch you out. I even brought a tape measure with me!

Cornwall
Level Contributor
39 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: ryan air!

We use Ryanair at least 3 times a year to Arrecife, we do not book in any luggage just take hand luggage only so no extra costs.

But definately make sure your one and only bag per person is within size limits or you will be asked to pay or lose it.

55x40x20

ireland
Level Contributor
1,041 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: ryan air!

Hi,When You say 55x40x20,Does that mean as long Our baggage is those dimensions We'll be ok?Even if it's 55 wide,40 high and 20 long or 55 high, 40 long and 20 wide because Our's are within the dimensions but I'm not sure if it matters which way They are,sorry or the awkard question,Jim.

Kirkcaldy, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: ryan air!

They walk about the que with a cardboard box that must fit over the luggage. Thats there way of measuring. So if you put the case on its side, upside down etc to fit thm am sure that would be fine.

Level Contributor
102 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: ryan air!

We have printed our boarding passes to get to lanzarote but how do I get the boarding passes for the flight back to the UK

co. kerry
Level Contributor
328 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: ryan air!

the book swap in PDC, or the book swap in the centro opposite the San Antonio hotel at the Los Pocillos end of the strip will print them off for you for a nominal fee.

Cheers Jack

Get answers to your questions about Costa Teguise