We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bars

Newcastle Upon...
Level Contributor
8 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
bars

just booked up for costa teguise in june can anybody recommend good bars with live music and any bars suitable for kids aged 11

thanks

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
783 posts
264 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bars

Plenty of bars in the square with live music on the bandstand most nights.

We usually sit outside one of the bars and let the kids run around! They always seem to make friends as there are plenty of kids about!

Newcastle Upon...
Level Contributor
8 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bars

thanks very much is the square anywhere near sands beach hotel

fife
Level Contributor
562 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: bars

I've only been once to costa teguise so not exactly sure where your hotel is but our kids enjoyed legends bar (has crazy golf,pool tables out back) and cactus jacks opposite legends.

N.Wales UK
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
9,153 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: bars

tom67.......the sands beach is a little bit of a walk to the square but doable. Come out of the reception and go left straight along that main road and the square is just off to the left at the end of the road. I've been told that it's only a few euros in a taxi though :)

Newcastle Upon...
Level Contributor
8 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: bars

thanks

Preston
Level Contributor
542 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: bars

We like the Waterfront - it's on the edge of Las Cucharas beach (not sure I've spelt it right) it's so friendly and although there isn't anything specially for children the staff are lovely and make them really welcome - we've been going to Costa Teguise every year for the past 12 years and the Waterfront has been there for several years - our daughter is now 15 and she's always enjoyed it.

Have a lovely time.

Newcastle Upon...
Level Contributor
8 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: bars

thanks for the advice greatfully accepted

Newcastle Upon...
Level Contributor
8 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: bars

hi going on from bars can anybody reccomend any places to buy trips from

thanks

N.Wales UK
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
9,153 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: bars

There are two places where you can go to book trips ...we use Last minute

lastminute-transfer.com/lastminute_trip.asp

Or there is also Customer Travel. I've never used that company but they are apparently very good too :)

Portsmouth, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: bars

hey tom we came back on the 27th dec so its all still fresh in the mind,tired out dad is on the ball with the square,i would say start with the snug bar in the middle they are a nice crew in there and look after you,and enjoy a bit of banter just dont ask for a bigger glass as the pretty blonde one will rib you lol, all the bars there are ok with the kids,its a good place to start the night,from there go round the corner to the bulldog,the staff are great and on tuesday is gary newton well worth going to see and the drag act is funny as you like can be a little bit blue but hey your on holiday, good food in there as well,from there if the kids are still full of beans then it has to be jesters,another great place and welcome all the familey,they are the top 3 bars for us and every night a great time was had, so give them a try put your feet up relax and enjoy your holiday im sure you wont be disappointed .