We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Santa Rosa

Manchester
Level Contributor
106 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Santa Rosa

I fancy booking the Santa Rosa for September

I am wanting a bungalow with a nice balcony or patio that gets the sun all afternoon

If I email the hotel requesting this, is the hotel usually helpful with requests of apartments.

LEEDS WEST YORKS
Level Contributor
737 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Santa Rosa

The Santa Rosa are brilliant at getting back to you,they replied so quickly confirming that they had allocated me what I had requested,we had alovely bungalow ,this is a great place to stay.

Enjoy your holidays.

Tessy x

glasgow
Level Contributor
662 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Santa Rosa

Yes the Santa Rosa are fantastic at getting back to you. You'll be happy with whereever you are put. Its a great hotel!

southport
Level Contributor
181 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Santa Rosa

hi

i e-mail Santa Rosa on 26 February 2013 to see if we can have the same room we had last year. got e-mail today 27 Feb saying that they would do that for me.

they are very good and could not ask for more. we stay in apartment 2018 which was on top floor over looking the pools and we got the sun all day hopes this helps colin&frances.

Bury, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
155 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Santa Rosa

hi we stayed last september and also asked for a room that got plenty of sun but away from the pool because i like a bit of peace while sitting outside having lunch. we were given bungalow 1052 and it fit the bill perfectly. the only thing i could fault about the room was the lack of aircon, it was like an oven in there during the night lol but after a few beers i always managed to drop off.there are some good bars right on your doorstep or a quick 3 euro taxi ride to square where you will be spoilt for choice with bars and restaurants.

5. Re: Santa Rosa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 March 2014, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Costa Teguise