We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

just got back from costa teguise

united kingdom
Level Contributor
341 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
just got back from costa teguise

I know the first thing you are all thinking is come on and let us know what the weather was like, I was lucky enough to arrive after the bad weekend they had with the winds and rain, and I had a full week with fantastic super amazing HOT weather :D...... I can hear you all sighing with relief, We had 2 days with no wind what so ever which is unusual and was fighting for shade,

The resort is as its always been this time of the year pretty quiet, although the bars and restaurants on and the around the square were very busy.

I stopped in my usual haunt which is Blue Sea Costa Teguise Beach which was as it always is, they seemed to of re done the pool at the rear of the complex which was nice, Not impressed with the bit they have sectioned off for premium customers only which looks lovely but not able to enter, i used to enjoy sitting there having a coffee, !!! I also had breakfast included in the price this year and wouldnt do it again, The food is not so good they dont seem to be able to cater for large amounts of people, there was a 2 slice toaster which had to cater for the whole restaurant! and the coffee machine was always breaking down, on saying that I love the location of the place and its very cheap to stay there.

I am sat at home now freezing cold and got jeans and boots back on so not able to show off my tan, but had a lovely relaxing break as always.

Happy holidays to all of you who have booked to go to a lovely resort.....

Julie x

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Del Carmen
Level Contributor
2,160 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: just got back from costa teguise

Glad you had a great time Julie,.

Looks like you git lucky with the weather, especially with just missing the storms as well !!

Happy Holidays

Danny

ireland
Level Contributor
1,041 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: just got back from costa teguise

Hi Julie,I'm glad You had a great time the weather was great for You,Did You get to Cactus Jacks,if so was it busy and was the entertainment any good There,Jim.

N.Wales UK
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
9,399 posts
197 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: just got back from costa teguise

Glad to hear you enjoyed yourself again in Costa Teguise and happy to hear that the weather was good for you too :)

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
821 posts
274 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: just got back from costa teguise

We noticed the bit at the front with the comfy beds and chairs when we we there a couple of weeks ago.

Didn't realise you had to pay extra to use that bit!

Agree with you about it been a shame, we too used to like sitting there having a beer and enjoying the view.

Leeds
Level Contributor
683 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: just got back from costa teguise

Glad you had a great time but c'mon tell us more, what restaurants did you use? Where did you go for a drink, are the roadworks finished?

Upton,wirral...
Level Contributor
332 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: just got back from costa teguise

glad you had a good time julie...hope you had that drink for me :)

sheffield
Level Contributor
253 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: just got back from costa teguise

we also just got back early hours this morning. first and last day were cloudy but still t shirt and shorts weather, everything in between was beautiful summer weather. the restaurant we liked the most was PESKERA on the cucharas beach promenade......nice food, nice service, nice atmosphere, day or evening.

8. Re: just got back from costa teguise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 March 2014, 04:16
Get answers to your questions about Costa Teguise
Recent Conversations