We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Motown's Bar/Diner

Which Costa Teguise hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
34 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Motown's Bar/Diner

Hello

Does anyone who has been to CT this year know if Motown's bar is still open?? Its situated not far from the square next to The Black Bull pub, We enjoyed our breakfasts in there last year and followed their Facebook page but can't find anything for it now, hope its still there so I can enjoy my 'Double Trouble' breakfast!!

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
323 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Motown's Bar/Diner

It was there at the New Year Neil. I was talking to the guy that runs it, Steve I think, and even though things are tough, rather than getting a reduced rent, it's gone up. So, tough times.

Can't be certain but haven't seen anything to suggest it's closed.

Level Contributor
34 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Motown's Bar/Diner

Thanks for the reply, It's a shame that so many of the little bars end up closing or struggle to make a living, The guy at Motown's seemed to be at work from 1st thing in the morning all the way through until closing.

Lanzarote, Spain
Level Contributor
6,534 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Motown's Bar/Diner

This is what you get with AI....

Essex, United...
Level Contributor
136 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Motown's Bar/Diner

It is still there but has new owners, and yes things have been made harder for bars and restaurants thanks to AI

Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Motown's Bar/Diner

Hi, yes we are still open, we are the new owners and if you follow face book take a look at our new page.. motowns bar lanzarote.. we have made a few changes but u will still get a very warm welcome. hope to see you soon.

Level Contributor
34 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Motown's Bar/Diner

Thanks for the reply. I have liked the new Facebook page and look forward to seeing you. Not until the 6th June unfortunately!

rainhill merseyside
Level Contributor
7 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Motown's Bar/Diner

just got back from Costa teguise,had some good nights in motowns. Rob and julie, you made us quite welcome (john helena) Our four friends are staying in celeste and will be arriving tuesday night i have told them to pay you a visit wish it was us but we will be back before you know it. thank you. see you soon Rob Julie.

London, United...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Motown's Bar/Diner

I stay in Costa Teguise four or five times a year as I have family in Lanzarote. Mowtown Bar is alway on my agenda for places to visit whether it be for breakfast ( good selection, well cooked and reasonably priced) , for a drink during the day or for a meal in the evening (Rob will do you a takeaway if you prefer).

As Mowtown is only a short walk from the beach it is the ideal bar to drop into and you will get a warm welcome from Rob and Julie.

It is well worthy visit and I am sure you will want to go back

Kent
Level Contributor
6,212 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Motown's Bar/Diner

cos it's called motowns i was expecting motown music, because there wasn't i didn't go in , my fault

rainhill merseyside
Level Contributor
7 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Motown's Bar/Diner

Hi rob and Julie

We will be over soon and are looking forward to seeing you again

John and helena from liverpool

Edited: 01 September 2013, 19:21
Get answers to your questions about Costa Teguise