We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather

tipperary
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
weather

what will the weather be like in may we are arriving may the 19th

devon
Level Contributor
28 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather

i'm wondering the same arrive on the 20th and the reports at this point aren't great :)

Glasgow
Level Contributor
23 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather

Hi I'm currently here on holiday & it's roasting! Mega hot during the day with a lovely breeze! Cardigan or light jacket needed at night.

Leeds
Level Contributor
682 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather

I wouldn't take too much notice of long range weather forecasts. They cannot tell the weather accurately for a week nevermind a month. I've panicked too many times when I have looked at the internet weather forecasts for no reason. We all go to the Canaries for the reliable weather and no doubt whatever it is like it'll be a damn site better than anything we will get here. That's for sure.

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
633 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather

I find bbc world weather the best just type weather bbc lanzarote.

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
633 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: weather

Type bbc weather lanzarote , I find bbc world weather the best.

Level Contributor
34 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: weather

I agree with LeedsStriker about the forecasts, My AccuWeather forecast nearly always has the temperature at around 24c even when it was around the 40c mark! My general average forecast would be: Hot, sometimes overcast on a morning and breezy!!

Wigan
Level Contributor
117 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: weather

Hi

My in laws arrived in CT on Saturday and were joining them this Saturday, they've text today and said the weather is glorious, they've had to sit in the shade at times as its so hot. Fingers crossed it continues :) x

Scotland
Level Contributor
139 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: weather

I watched the weather for about a fortnight before we arrived on 2nd May. Didn't look too promising forecasting cloud 22 degrees and showers on a couple of days. Woohoo was that ever wrong! We've had some cloud on a couple of occasions which drift by in minutes. The weather is v v warm during the day. In fact for me at times a little hot. Shade during the day has been needed. Light cardi for when the sun goes down if you are sitting in one of the bars etc outside. Am sitting outside now in a swimsuit and still v warm. Enjoy your holiday in lovely Costa teguise.

Scotland
Level Contributor
139 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: weather

I watched the weather for about a fortnight before we arrived on 2nd May. Didn't look too promising forecasting cloud 22 degrees and showers on a couple of days. Woohoo was that ever wrong! We've had some cloud on a couple of occasions which drift by in minutes. The weather is v v warm during the day. In fact for me at times a little hot. Shade during the day has been needed. Light cardi for when the sun goes down if you are sitting in one of the bars etc outside. Am sitting outside now in a swimsuit and still v warm. Enjoy your holiday in lovely Costa teguise.

Scotland
Level Contributor
139 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: weather

Get answers to your questions about Costa Teguise