We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airport

Which Costa Teguise hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
blackpool
Level Contributor
102 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
airport

hi, for once we have decided not to pay for meals on the plane, and as we fly back home at 9am wondered if the airport does reasonable breakfasts or snacks before we fly. we will prob get collected from hotel about 6.am ish so nowhere will be open to buy sandwiches. please advise, thank you,

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
13,947 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: airport

Lots of options for places to eat at Arrecife airport...........look out for money off vouchers that they hand out with boarding cards at check in, usually €5 off with no minimum spend at 3 of the food outlets airside.

Not sure if there's somewhere similar in CT but we always go to Yum Yums sandwich bar in PDC and get sandwiches which they'll double wrap and take them with us for the flight home

Sunderland
Level Contributor
391 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: airport

Its difficult if you don't have frige and with such a early pick up. Lanza airport has a few places to buy/eat we found the quality was Ok but overpriced.

Belfast
Level Contributor
1,840 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: airport

can you bring your own food on flights, never tried this as i assumed they would take it off you before boarding?

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: airport

Of course u can buy your own food to eat on plane. Just buy u drinks when u get past security. Because liquids do get taking off u bit once throw there plenty shops to buy drinks on. food is ok u can buy it in the resort before u leave.

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
6,531 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: airport

If you purchase a small lunchtime coolbag (kind kid's and adults use for school and work) also a cooler bag block (this you put in freezer compartment of fridge) make your sandwiches the night before, place in cool bag with cool block next morning, eveything will stay nice and cool for flight. did this in May, but used the gel ice packs instead (type you buy for sprains etc) worked a treat

derby
Level Contributor
1,803 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: airport

£12.00 inflight meals was for two not each! Plenty of places to eat or buy food at airport.. Too much trouble making sandwiches night before for me.

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
33,170 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: airport

Ah that makes more sense lol. I'm with you Mosley, I really couldn't be bothered making sandwiches for a flight, coming or going.

blackpool
Level Contributor
102 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: airport

thanks very much for your replies. will no doubt be on here again many times before we go in january, cannot wait. not been to lanzarote for a few years.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2,018 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: airport

I'm with you leyland, I object to paying their prices on the plane but I buy baguettes or sandwiches at the airport and take it on board. Sometimes however, you do get a meal deal on the plane- we've had a hot baguette, chips and a drink for £5, I don't mind that. There are a few cafes in arrecife, as well as a burger king x

Tamworth
Level Contributor
42 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: airport

If you like pizza, we've always found the meal deals at the pizza place at arrecife airport to be reasonable, nice pizza too.