We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

club siroco apartment (adult)

Which Costa Teguise hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
ENGLAND
Level Contributor
264 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
club siroco apartment (adult)

hi there looking to go to these apartments in february for myself and my husband, noticed thet have an adults only part has anyone stayed here in this area, also have stayed in the los zocus and the galyon playa is it near any of these accomodations

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
215 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: club siroco apartment (adult)

Hi

I havent stayed in club sirocco but always stay in Sands Beach facing the Sirocco it is just down the street from los zocos, the adult serenity part of club sirocco looks fab!

Level Contributor
751 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: club siroco apartment (adult)

Club sirocco is couple mins farther than Los zocos. They are nice apartments but I think that during the day you still have to use the bar/ snack resturant in the other section as the bar in serenity doesn't open until 7.

Upgraded apartments with newer decor.

15/20 minutes walk to the galeon playa end of resort.

Check out the reviews of sirocco there are some just for the serenity side

Handforth, United...
Level Contributor
385 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: club siroco apartment (adult)

Stayed in the premium apartments in March (and have booked again for March 2014). The apartments are very nice and peaceful and there is now a bar in that side of the complex. You get your own private sun beds outside your patio door and also your own private (shared) swimming pool (which by the way was a tad chilly in March).

There is a independent sports bar attached to the complex and the main area of CT is about a 10 minute stroll away.

We stayed SC so can't comment on the food (which I think if your AI you get from the main complex)?

DO NOT use the rip off shop on the complex entrance. 5 minutes away is a supermarket which is much better value

kent, uk
Level Contributor
4 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: club siroco apartment (adult)

we've stayed in the Club siroco serenity apartments for 1 week in Sept this year. The apartments are really nice- you have the Standard and Premium apartments. there is a bar in the adults area, open from 12pm to 7pm. There are always sunbeds available, no need to reserve.

12 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: club siroco apartment (adult)

Good Morning:

The Serenity area it is adults only part of Club Siroco. In this area we have Standard and Premium apartments of 1 and 2 bedrooms. The Biosphere Bar, located in the Serenity area it is open from 12:00 until 20:00 H.

The atmosphere here it is very relaxing, you have back round music in all areas.

You can get more info and feedback in our facebook fan page, https://www.facebook.com/ClubSiroco?ref=hl

Best regards

Hastings, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: club siroco apartment (adult)

We are a retired couple and thinking of going to club sirocao for 2 weeks in february 2015, any help, comments or advice please.

7. Re: club siroco apartment (adult)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 July 2015, 05:16