We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Beatriz Spa

London, United...
Level Contributor
111 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Beatriz Spa

Hi All, Am staying at this hotel on B&B basis - we know the location and will be going into the main drag of CT each night - but any other tips re. hotel and its facilities - it has been some time since we stayed in a hotel (usually stay in small apartments) so info. will be useful, particularly as some recent reviews have been a bit negative e.g. Someone mentioned that the TV had little in English - then someone else said you can ask for English channels - how does this work? Also as only B&B can anyone foresee any problems as most guests seem to be All Inclusive.

The more info the better please - there is nothing more anoying than having a short stay and not finding out how your experience could have been better just before you go home.

Many thanks

WHL

London, United...
Level Contributor
111 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Beatriz Spa

Anyone????

London, United...
Level Contributor
111 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Beatriz Spa

Anyone????

merseyside
Level Contributor
181 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Beatriz Spa

have your read any of the reviews regarding the hotel on here that's where I would go then ask people that have been there if you have any other queries

London, United...
Level Contributor
111 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Beatriz Spa

Thanks. I've tried that but only one reply. A specific query is re cost of safe in room - especially after reading the post re the Santa Rosa.

WHL

England
Level Contributor
1,155 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Beatriz Spa

Safe is 3 euros per day, we stayed in October.

Edited: 29 December 2013, 22:25
London, United...
Level Contributor
111 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel Beatriz Spa

Thanks Mrs Puddle.

WHL

England
Level Contributor
1,155 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel Beatriz Spa

WHL how long are you there for ? What are your drinking and eating habits during the day ? Reason I ask, is we went AI, we had drinks and snacks during the day, tea, coffee, alcohol, none alcohol etc, if you are paying for it, it all adds up. AI didn't stop us venturing out at night, there are excellent bars and eateries, very reasonable prices. We had a hire car so didn't use the courtesy bus. It is about 20/25 minutes walk to the main square, taxi back approx 3/4 euros.

London, United...
Level Contributor
111 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel Beatriz Spa

Thanks Mrs. P - We tend not to be around the hotel much during the day for food/drink - so quite content with just the B&B - but just a bit fearful after reading some of the reviews that we will be a bit like second class citizens when we are in for breakfast or just around the hotel!

WHL

England
Level Contributor
1,155 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotel Beatriz Spa

I didn't (really) witness or see any different treatment, but then we were AI. I did notice that none AI customers were made fresh coffee at the poolside bar, whereas we helped ourselves from an auto machine, their coffee looked nicer than mine, but they were paying.

Do you intend to use the spa ? With AI, daily access is included.

Edited: 30 December 2013, 12:11
London, United...
Level Contributor
111 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hotel Beatriz Spa

Hi Again - No intention of using the Spa - just using the Hotel as a base really - I guess it just depends on the weather - so fingers crossed!

Regards

WHL

Get answers to your questions about Costa Teguise