We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Balconys in Los Zocos

Which Costa Teguise hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ireland
Level Contributor
30 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Balconys in Los Zocos

If I was on a 1st floor apartment in Los Zocos, can the people in the 2nd floor apartments see down onto my balcony or are the balconys more private ? It's hard to judge by some of the photos i've seen.

Hampshire, United...
Level Contributor
1,467 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Balconys in Los Zocos

Yes to a certain extent they would be able to see the last third . For total privacy request a top floor room.

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
6,531 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Balconys in Los Zocos

If you go back into the Hote section, and bring up the photo's, filter this at the top of them, and look at " views from room" it has 128 photo's, number 6 photo may give you a better idea of layout.

Ireland
Level Contributor
30 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Balconys in Los Zocos

Thank you both for your replies, That photo is a great help sunbabe.

Millie, I'd love a top floor room but i am looking for a 2 bedroomed apartment and they only have 2 bedroomed on the 1st floor :-(

4. Re: Balconys in Los Zocos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 January 2015, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Costa Teguise