We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what clothes to take in feb

preston
Level Contributor
70 posts
Save Topic
what clothes to take in feb

hi going to ct on the 10 feb what clothes to take never been on holiday in feb so any advise please ty

N.Wales UK
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
9,586 posts
202 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: what clothes to take in feb

Hi, when I go in Jan/Feb time I usually just take jeans or linen pants for the evening some tops and a couple of cardigans (you will need something like that for the evenings when it gets cooler). What are you planning on taking?

preston
Level Contributor
70 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: what clothes to take in feb

ty i was going to take tops and capri pants but will take long ones and a couple of cardis just one some weather sites for 10 feb and the next 7 days says rain or sun i hope it is sun

N.Wales UK
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
9,586 posts
202 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: what clothes to take in feb

You should be ok with capri pants too. I take cropped jeans also. It won't be really cold but it's best to have something with long sleeves just in case. Or sometimes I have a pashmina. Once you're in the bars and have a few drinks you'll be fine lol :)

Let's hope the rain stays away for you. Have a great time.

Preston
Level Contributor
550 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: what clothes to take in feb

We go every year Feb half term and it can get a bit chilly at night - 13 degrees one time but it tend to average about 16 - a lot warmer than here but if you plan on sitting out you will need a warm jacket. I tend to take a warm jacket that goes with everything - I travel in that so it saves weight in case. It sun can get quite hot during the day but sometimes if feels coolish cos of the wind so just be careful you don't burn cos last year we had a few overcast days and my daughter's friend ended up looking like a lobster! It's so nice going away at this time of year - the sun and warm climate really makes you feel better.

Enjoy!

Loobs

x

preston
Level Contributor
70 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: what clothes to take in feb

ty for your replies xx

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
6,533 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: what clothes to take in feb

defo take something with sleeves as if does get cold at night

Preston
Level Contributor
550 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: what clothes to take in feb

I even took a fur coat one year! People laughed at the fact that I was taking a fur coat to Lanzarote, but they weren't laughing when they were sat shivering in the square and I was toastie warm!

Leeds
Level Contributor
683 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: what clothes to take in feb

I agree we just got back and a fleece was essential for the evening, it will be chilly and windy.

west yorkshire
Level Contributor
248 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: what clothes to take in feb

I didn't know fleeces were still in fashion lol.. I have worn a waterfall cardi or a shurg on an evening over linen pants and a top , or even over a maxi dress.. just to finish the outfit off , would not say I was shivering or even cold.. have a nice time.. I go in 5 weeks..

Exeter
Level Contributor
76 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: what clothes to take in feb

We have just got back. Well the weather was mixed to be kind. Very windy, had light rain too. Normally cloudy till noon, then cleared to sun till 5pm. Temp dropped fast then in evening. We took jumpers, jeans and light jacket and glad we did too. Combination of the wind and temp made it feel colder than it was. We sat inside after the first 2 evenings. Had a great time though.

Get answers to your questions about Costa Teguise