We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Extra Person In Room

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
1,871 posts
442 reviews
Save Topic
Extra Person In Room

So, we have booked a 2 bed apartment at the Santa Rosa in June with Jet2 for 2 adults and a child. Now my daughter has decided she wants to join us for the second week of the holiday and wants to fly out. Now the room is big enough for all of us, but I'm worried that we will be found out for having an extra person in the room. I have emailed the hotel but had no reply , anyone got any experience with this?

Mentioned in this post
Santa Rosa
Santa Rosa
2,196 Reviews
Lanzarote, Spain
Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
38,560 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Extra Person In Room

You need to think about the insurance aspect plus if you don't clear it with either Jet2 or the hotel you may all be likely to get thrown out!

If you contact Jet2 they may be able to book her into the same room, and give you a price. I certainly wouldn't do it without written acceptance and confirmation of cost from either Jet2 or the hotel.

Edited: 17 February 2014, 10:49
Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
633 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Extra Person In Room

Yea i agree let jet2 no about this,plus theres room for you all.

London, England
Level Contributor
9,131 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Extra Person In Room

I would just contact the apartments. However, they will find out if there is another person in the apartment. I am sure it will be OK as they are getting extra business.

London, United...
Level Contributor
168 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Extra Person In Room

I agree with post number 3. We got back from CT yesterday. It was cold and rainy the last two days and we headed to Santa Rosa, having heard they had an indoor pool and soft play, hoping they would let us use their facilities for a fee.

The woman at reception was absolutely lovely and offered us access despite us staying at Galeon Playa, not Santa Rosa.

Since you have booked a 2 bed for 2 adults and 1 child (who can technically occupy a 1 bed apartment) I see no reason why a second adult would be charged more. Email them. Most likely they'll be delighted to have another person there to buy breakfast etc!

Mentioned in this post
Santa Rosa
Santa Rosa
2,196 Reviews
Lanzarote, Spain
Galeon Playa
Galeon Playa
71 Reviews
Lanzarote, Spain
Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
1,871 posts
442 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Extra Person In Room

Just to let you know, they finally replied and said it was absolutely fine and no extra charge! Jet2 just told me to speak to the apartments as it wasn't up to them either .

6. Re: Extra Person In Room

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 February 2015, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Costa Teguise