We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disability "scooter" hire

Which Costa Teguise hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Disability "scooter" hire

Hi

Can anyone tell me where is a good place for disability scooter hire in Costa Teguise?

Thanks

cheshire, england
Level Contributor
5,462 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Disability "scooter" hire

Hi,

I've no personal experience but have read good things about this company..

http://www.islandmobility.com/

Edited: 20 February 2014, 17:51
Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
1,605 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Disability "scooter" hire

My mother has used Mobility Jane. The service was good.

http://mobilityjanelanzarote.com/

Edited: 20 February 2014, 18:41
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Disability "scooter" hire

Thanks. I'll try both companies.

Morpeth, United...
Level Contributor
1,218 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Disability "scooter" hire

you also have roger who is abc mobility

http://www.mobilityaids-lanzarote.com/

Lanzarote
Level Contributor
190 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Disability "scooter" hire

Contact Dee at Island Mobility, although based in Playa Blanca they cover the whole of Lanzarote for mobility aid & scooter rentals.

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
6,531 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Disability "scooter" hire

I am positive there is a disability shop next door to legends, across from Catcus jacks pub.

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
777 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Disability "scooter" hire

I sandra am so glad i came across this topic as i too will be needing a Mobility scooter whilst on holiday. I have been in contact with Jane ...www.mobilityjanelanzarote.com and wow what a quick response i got. I told her that i had been intouch with another mobility scooter hire company and they was trying to rip me off with a more expensive scooter. Jane was prompt at replying and told me i am on holiday and i can request whatever i liked. I don't think i will be using anyone else from know on.. No I know i won't be using anyone else other than Jane & her company from now on.. She also has a facebook with photo's of happy satisfied customers.Her facebook page is

Mobility Jane Lanzarote

Sandra & Mike

Edited: 04 March 2014, 16:06
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Disability "scooter" hire

Thanks to everyone for their response. I too contacted Jane at mobilityjane and got a quick and helpful response. Not only that she even telephoned me to discuss my requirements in more detail. First class service so I have booked what we need and really happy with the result. Thanks for the recommendation!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Disability "scooter" hire

My husband had a fantastic scooter from mobility Jane. We ordered it online and it was delivered to our resort the day we arrived. It was larger than we expected but the same price that was quoted, it was just as we'll as many pavements have no ramps. It was clean and even had the adapter to charge the scooter. Excellent service would highly recommend them.

Simon , from HD resort costa teguise

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Disability "scooter" hire

We hired a scooter from Jane Mobility and the service we received was excellent. Scooter

delivered to our complex by Gary who explained everything to my husband. We will be

using them again in October.